Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Accountant Urgently Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accountant Urgently Needed (255 Views)

Family Of 16 Year Old Child Bride Reported The Accountant General To EFCC / Been A Chartered Accountant Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Urgently Needed by DMVN: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2021
DMV is in urgent need of an accountant. :

Bsc/Hnd in accounting
At least 1 year experience as an accountant.
Must be very good with invoicing, Petty cash and excel. Knowledge of quickbooks will be a plus.
Must reside around Lekki/Ajah axis.
Salary is 76k Net and 80k gross with pension, insurance and Hmo that covers spouse and children.
Must be willing to resume ASAP like tomorrow 18 march 2021.

If you meet the above requirements, please call 08123676757 and forward your CV to Chizoma.dmvltd@gmail.com for immediate interview.

NOTE: will be happy if someone can help us share it in the Jobs/vacancies section. The account was opened few days ago so we can't post yet on the Jobs/vacancies
section

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination / Wife Suffocates Husband To Death With Her Buttocks / A Graduation Ceremony To Remember | My Nephew's Nusery School Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.