Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Reasons Why You Should Invest In Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reasons Why You Should Invest In Land (202 Views)

INVEST IN LAND AROUND LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA RESORT NOW THAT IT’S VERY AFFORDABLE / Just In: Land In Abeokuta Ogun State / Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Invest In Land by Simbiat15(f): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Reasons why you should invest in Land

Land ownership is an asset to every and anyone. When you own a land,you are basically making an investment that will give you instant returns. Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons why you should own a land

1) It is a tangible asset
By tangible we mean something that is material and physical (i.e you can touch,feel,see and use it). Knowing you are investing in something that physically exists makes you confident and comfortable.
Tangible assets are also more secure as they are easy to measure.

2) It is affordable
Buying empty land is more affordable than buying land with buildings. It allows you enter the real estate market with less capital and offers you the choice of leaving the land to appreciate or building a house on it.

3) Little to no maintenance
Land needs little supervision,you can leave it for years without needing to renovate or maintain anything. Land investment is a hands-off,long term investment that would not eat into your time,money or effort.

4) Long term appreciation
The beauty of land is that it appreciates especially in areas that see a surge in economic growth. If you have land in an area that is well on the way to becoming a commercial or industrial center,the value rises exponentially.

The reasons above are why you should own a land today and what better place to get them than from Arc-View investment Ltd?

Arc-view investments Ltd has lands available for you to buy at affordable rates with great payment plans.

There are lands at:
Treasure Island Estate Mowe/Ofada Phase 1 and Phase 2 at 2 million and 850 thousand naira respectively.

Bluestone Treasure Estate,Mowe town at 5 million naira for full plot, 3 million naira for half plot and 6 million naira for commercial plots.

Treasure Island Estate,Akodo at 5 million naira per plot.

Lekki Goldcity Ibeju at 2.5 million naira per plot for Phase 1 and 2 million naira pwr plot for Phase 2.

All lands are dry land and come with the Title of CofO. They are payment plans available for any land of your choice.

Contact Simbiat on 08085218162 for more enquiries.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Invest In Land by Innomama7(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Oga the one 100 by 100 when I buy na, na he I dey reason how I go take get my money back I com see say house don rich DPC over night. I repeat if you don't have money to start up your building don't buy land I keep it for very long time order wise he go choke u
Re: Reasons Why You Should Invest In Land by Bbp100: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simbiat15:
Reasons why you should invest in Land

Land ownership is an asset to every and anyone. When you own a land,you are basically making an investment that will give you instant returns. Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons why you should own a land

1) It is a tangible asset
By tangible we mean something that is material and physical (i.e you can touch,feel,see and use it). Knowing you are investing in something that physically exists makes you confident and comfortable.
Tangible assets are also more secure as they are easy to measure.

2) It is affordable
Buying empty land is more affordable than buying land with buildings. It allows you enter the real estate market with less capital and offers you the choice of leaving the land to appreciate or building a house on it.

3) Little to no maintenance
Land needs little supervision,you can leave it for years without needing to renovate or maintain anything. Land investment is a hands-off,long term investment that would not eat into your time,money or effort.

4) Long term appreciation
The beauty of land is that it appreciates especially in areas that see a surge in economic growth. If you have land in an area that is well on the way to becoming a commercial or industrial center,the value rises exponentially.

The reasons above are why you should own a land today and what better place to get them than from Arc-View investment Ltd?

Arc-view investments Ltd has lands available for you to buy at affordable rates with great payment plans.

There are lands at:
Treasure Island Estate Mowe/Ofada Phase 1 and Phase 2 at 2 million and 850 thousand naira respectively.

Bluestone Treasure Estate,Mowe town at 5 million naira for full plot, 3 million naira for half plot and 6 million naira for commercial plots.

Treasure Island Estate,Akodo at 5 million naira per plot.

Lekki Goldcity Ibeju at 2.5 million naira per plot for Phase 1 and 2 million naira pwr plot for Phase 2.

All lands are dry land and come with the Title of CofO. They are payment plans available for any land of your choice.

Contact Simbiat on 08085218162 for more enquiries.

I offer bespoke, development concept house plans from as low as 3,000 NGN. Contact me on Instagram @bespokehouseplans

(1) (Reply)

Nill / Land With C Of O For Sale At Aboru, Iyanapaja / A Serviced 4bedroom Terrace Duplex Ensuite With A Bq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.