Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out (35547 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by simplesearch: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kennitrust:
sometimes, silent is better

Don't mind them, and they'll all claim an absolute believe in all the prophets, Jesus inclusive. But here he is abusing the most prominent among all the numerous prophets they claim to believe and honor. At least Christians don't pretend about the person of Mohammed not being a true prophet of God in light of the gospel truth.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by ojoshu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Funniest Couple Therapy
If you don’t laugh you have a big problem �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHRCgbjHiM
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Biyonce(f): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Make the best of your new life and stop complaining
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by ridziarora00: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
I like your blogs. These are really helpful and useful. Looking forward to more.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Fedrick100: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
CheedyJ:

Quick question, do you see as a celeb? Me I don’t ..

I only see musicians, footballers,actors,wrestlers and other sports activities as celebrity for me
That's the only people i follow on social media
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by softset: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Omg this guy is crazy. I woke up to read this laughing so hard .... lol

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You nor know where you keep am

The day I go catch you one on one ehnnnn
especially for Benin city

i go reset and format you
na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel for play house or terminal or penthouse or rialto or zafike hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....make those runs babe bang you all night....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and you never still reset and format completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by CheedyJ(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fedrick100:

I only see musicians, footballers,actors,wrestlers and other sports activities as celebrity for me
That's the only people i follow on social media
Same here
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Finnestgreat: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Fucck your Jesus!
is like u are mad
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Segunbabba(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel for play house or terminal or penthouse or rialto or zafike hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....make those runs babe bang you all night....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and you never still reset and format completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days
Are you sure you ain't Hiv positive. You always talk about Runs girls. This runs girls are carrier's of Std's. What do i know shocked
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
Go back to your old bloody life then!! Don't come on social media disturbing us, as if she had a life before or even have a life now. cheesy
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by LaJoe2: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Thanks so much for the Xpo, for some of us desperately aspiring to be famous.
I even heard they tell them not to pray, sing gospel songs, and allow them in with Bibles. BBNaija house must really be a shrine for the idol: Big Brother.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by LaJoe2: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the Xpo, for some of us desperately aspiring to be famous.
I even heard they tell them not to pray, sing gospel songs, and allow them in with Bibles. BBNaija house must really be a shrine for the idol: Big Brother.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Arijude(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Fucck your Jesus!
fucck your rapist muhamed
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by franchasng: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Had it been she has big bombom cry
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
2020 Big Brother Naija housemate, Kaisha Umaru has cried out that she needs her old life back, IgbereTV reports.

The 25-year-old entrepreneur from Sokoto state made this known via her Twitter handle. According to her, all that glitters is not gold.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/kaishaofficial_/status/1371897214679838723?s=20

Lol true not all that glitters is gold. There’s China gold, gold plated aluminum, glittering junks and camouflage gold. Shine ur eyes, keep real frnds and be urself always.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lawal9811:

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join TWIX today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
SIR HAS THE SITE PAID YOU, SHOW US THE RECEIPT/PROOFS.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by harmony75: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
your old life as what dearie?! I don't get it? I don't even know you!?
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Arijude:
fucck your rapist muhamed

Confirmed.

Muhammad was a bastard! A fuckin' paedophilic war-monger.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Finnestgreat:
is like u are mad

It is your father that is mad.

Bastard!
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
OLABOY8495:
I Don't Think The Ministry Of Brain Engineering And Programming In Heaven Gave You Anything Before Coming To Dis Planet OR Should I Say There Was Strike In Heaven So Your Brain Was Not Properly Programmed NOR Produced With Quality Equipments & materials Or Was It Borrowed From Ministry Of Supidity And Foolishness Resources In Hell .

Senseless idiot!
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by bigjackass: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Not all that glitters is gold..

BBN is just a factory where dey breed oloshos.. many girls think going into the house opens you opportunity to success in life.. when in fact it is just a brothel that connects you to clients (sex for something)

To make it to the house as a girl.. na only God know the kind preek wey you go first collect and after the house na only you know the amount of preek wey you go still collect just to live up to media expectations..

She is simply tired of collecting gbolas here and there just because of endorsement..
So how do the guys get in undecided Everything to Nigerians is sex. Preek preek preek undecided For your information kaisha's father is a wealthy monarch. That is like saying Oniru's daughters are fucking around for the bag. She doesn't need all that
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by babatunji36117: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
:STFU!The kind mind una dey get enh even if na
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Keep on dreaming bombing master.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Kennedykenneth: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
cry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bornsinner7:
Not all that glitters is gold..

BBN is just a factory where dey breed oloshos.. many girls think going into the house opens you opportunity to success in life.. when in fact it is just a brothel that connects you to clients (sex for something)

To make it to the house as a girl.. na only God know the kind preek wey you go first collect and after the house na only you know the amount of preek wey you go still collect just to live up to media expectations..

She is simply tired of collecting gbolas here and there just because of endorsement..
u funny..ooo Asin prick tire am abi
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Adakintroy: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
He got to you.

No let you anger show.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Adakintroy: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
Let me get her.

Since she became a star she has not known rest.

Indirectly she de impose stardom on herself.

Ok.
Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by 2rez: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Someone should help me ask her before I ask that some who the hell she gave or loaned. Very very anyhow useless post.

Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by 2rez: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Segunbabba:
Are you sure you ain't Hiv positive. You always talk about Runs girls. [b]This runs girls are carrier's of Std's. [/b]What do i know shocked

U know nothing. BTW, keep telling yourself that @ the bolded. U gonna be alright eventually.

Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Mummymahdi(f): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

BROS U BADDD
U WICKED, ahhh na righteousness u dey talk to like that?
The whole man ofGod on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out by Happy2020: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Stupid hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children / meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother / Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.