Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Leader Of All The 'premium Runs Girls In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Declares Himself The Leader Of All The 'premium Runs Girls In Nigeria (269 Views)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) / Bobrisky Declares Khloe As Best Dressed Female At AMVCA 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Leader Of All The 'premium Runs Girls In Nigeria by Kingnaijablogs(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2021
Bobrisky declares himself the leader of all the 'premium runs girls in Nigeria

Nigerian internet personality who is known as a transgender woman in Nigeria,  declares himself the leader of all the 'premium runs girls in Nigeria
.https://kingnaija.com/e-news/bobrisky-declares-himself-the-leader-of-all-the-premium-runs-girls-in-nigeria/

Re: Bobrisky Declares Himself The Leader Of All The 'premium Runs Girls In Nigeria by Spending123: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2021
Man dragging vagina with girls? I think I have seen and heard it all in this country, so I therefore donate my eyes and ears to charity!!! thank you.
Re: Bobrisky Declares Himself The Leader Of All The 'premium Runs Girls In Nigeria by Draslo(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2021
That motto just confirms this guy as the most stupid entity in West Africa
Re: Bobrisky Declares Himself The Leader Of All The 'premium Runs Girls In Nigeria by harmargedon: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
I've already known that he's mentally unstable.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Recounts How He Got A Mail From His Agency To Appear On COMING TO AMERICA / My Sad Ordeal In The Hands Of Hackers – Nigerian Actress, Hodo Ebun Tells Her St / Naira Marley Reveals Every Bad Thing He Ever Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.