Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Am The Father Of All – AE-FUNAI VC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am The Father Of All – AE-FUNAI VC (151 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / We Are Committed To Having Globally-competitive Workforce – AE-FUNAI VC / Attention: All AE-FUNAI Post Utme Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Father Of All – AE-FUNAI VC by cyborgFUNAI: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
I AM THE FATHER OF ALL – AE-FUNAI VC
As SSANU, AE-FUNAI chapter pledges support
The Vice-Chancellor of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, Professor Sunday Elom has said he is the father of all staff in the institution.

The Vice-Chancellor stated this recently when the executive of the Senior Staff Association of Nigeria University (SSANU), AE-FUNAI chapter led by their Chairman, Comrade Emmanuel Chigbta paid him a courtesy call.

VC, Professor Sunday Elom (L) receiving a congratulatory letter from the Chairman, SSANU AE-FUNAI chapter, Comrade Emmanuel Chigbata during the visit
He said: “I want to appreciate you for coming to see me and for the goodwill you have shown so far

“I also want to appreciate you for pledging your loyalty and for promising to support my administration

“Be rest assured that I will not discriminate against anyone. There will be no favouritism to any particular union in the University

“I am the father of all”, the Vice-Chancellor concluded.

Professor Elom also noted that he was geared towards demystifying the office of the Vice-Chancellor by running an open door policy, where all staff, staff unions and students would have unrestricted access to him.

He further explained that his administration would treat staff welfare as top priority, and enjoined the Union leaders to always engage in dialogue because it is the best option to resolving industrial conflicts in an organization.

Earlier in his opening remarks, the Chairman of SSANU, AE-FUNAI chapter, Comrade Chigbata expressed the joy of the Union on the emergence of Professor Elom as the 3rd Vice-Chancellor of the University.

VC, Professor Sunday Elom (8th R) and some top management of the University in a group photograph with the Chairman, SSANU AEFUNAI chapter, Comrade Emmanuel Chigbata (6th L) and other members of executive of the Union
“It was our prayer that the next VC should come from within. Someone who knows where the shoe pinches

“We thank God that He answered our prayers. We are here to congratulate you, and we are sure that you will succeed

” All the progress made by AE-FUNAI since inception, you contributed immensely to it

“We know you will perform exceptionally well”, he stated.

Comrade Chigbata further pledged the support of the Union to the new university helmsman, noting that they had also supported the past university administrations.

He said: “SSANU has been supporting the University Management, and this time around we are assuring you of our maximum support as you take the University to the next level

“We are going to give you maximum cooperation as a father

“We did not come here to destroy. We are reasonable

“We pledge our unalloyed support to the Vice-Chancellor provided our welfare is guaranteed”, the SSANU chairman concluded.

Since Professor Elom assumed office as the 3rd Vice-Chancellor of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State on 11TH February, 2021, strategic stakeholders in the AE-FUNAI project have been visiting and pledging their total support to his administration. According to them, the Vice-Chancellor is a man that has been adequately prepared for the office, noting that he would deliver the goods and take the University to enviable heights.
Re: I Am The Father Of All – AE-FUNAI VC by Mabizeka: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Meaning you got their mothers pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Instagram / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Portal Is Open / What Differentiates Students Who Pass Their Exams Is This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.