Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange (761 Views)

Truexgold Nigeria No 1 Cryptocurrency Exchange / Easy Way To Get Bonus On Afrbtc.com In Which Use The Invitation Code A000063 / Easy Way To Earn 1000 Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by kingofbtc: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello my fellow friends. I'm here to share a little secret on how to start Cryptocurrency exchange P2P and earn cool money in an easier way.
Firstly, some of you find it very difficult to go into an exchange Cryptocurrency because you don't know how it works.
But today I'm going to tells and show you a very legit and secure Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform where you can start trading Cryptocurrency on your own without any difficulty.

Note this -> You can start trading Cryptocurrency exchange with any amount of money depends how profit your looking for.. at least you can start as lower as $10 dollars (N4,750) or more than.
I will use my self as an example. I started with #24,650 at last year March during Covid-19 period and today I'm proud to tell you that my little money have turn to millions of naira. You too can make the same move and be financially free. I came here to share this secret with you guys please don't let anyone deceive you. You can do it by your self. I swear to my Almighty God no one teach me before i start it. Though i paid to an online friend to get this particular website but I'm very happy today. And that's most why i share with you friends for everyone to benefit from it.

WHAT YOU NEED TO START CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE?

Get down at least two of these identity documents like : Voter's card / Passport / NIN / Driver's license. These documents are needed for your verification (KYC) after these you're good to go.

NOW LET GET STARTED

1. Follow the link below to register.. Note when you follow the link you will you get 15% bonus for every trade you make. Register on the link --》 https://remitano.com/btc/ng/join/1300687

2. After Done in register then login to verify your phone number. Please make sure you insert your valid phone number and your real name as it's in your Identity for your verification. After that then follow the step to verify your KYC. Once the website checked and verify your identity documents you provided, you will be notified that your is now verified. Then you can now buy and sell any Coins of your choice and receive the money into your local bank within 15mins. Try it and thank me later. You can also read more about the website through Google but believe me the website is very secure and reliable.
PLS SHARE WITH OTHERS..LET THEM BENEFIT FROM YOU AS WELL. THANKS.
feel free For more info..message
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by doubleportion: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
You sure this is not in any way affected by the new CBN cryptocurrency exchange ban?
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by kingofbtc: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
doubleportion:
You sure this is not in any way affected by the new CBN cryptocurrency exchange ban?

There's nothing like that. Beside CBN declare that the info is a wrong information. You can read more on Google. Today i have done morethan 1.2m Transaction on trade. As longer you don't mention Cryptocurrency tag when you're doing bank transactions. Nothing stop you bro. Thanks for the question.
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by RoyalDiadems: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
kingofbtc:
Hello my fellow friends. I'm here to share a little secret on how to start Cryptocurrency exchange P2P and earn cool money in an easier way.
Firstly, some of you find it very difficult to go into an exchange Cryptocurrency because you don't know how it works.
But today I'm going to tells and show you a very legit and secure Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform where you can start trading Cryptocurrency on your own without any difficulty.

Note this -> You can start trading Cryptocurrency exchange with any amount of money depends how profit your looking for.. at least you can start as lower as $10 dollars (N4,750) or more than.
I will use my self as an example. I started with #24,650 at last year March during Covid-19 period and today I'm proud to tell you that my little money have turn to millions of naira. You too can make the same move and be financially free. I came here to share this secret with you guys please don't let anyone deceive you. You can do it by your self. I swear to my Almighty God no one teach me before i start it. Though i paid to an online friend to get this particular website but I'm very happy today. And that's most why i share with you friends for everyone to benefit from it.

Get down at least two of these identity documents like : Voter's card / Passport / NIN / Driver's license. These documents are needed for your verification (KYC) after these you're good to go.

NOW LET GET STARTED

1. Follow the link below to register.. Note when you follow the link you will you get 15% bonus for every trade you make. Register on the link --》 https://remitano.com/btc/ng/join/1300687

2. After Done in register then login to verify your phone number. Please make sure you insert your valid phone number and your real name as it's in your Identity for your verification. After that then follow the step to verify your KYC. Once the website checked and verify your identity documents you provided, you will be notified that your is now verified. Then you can now buy and sell any Coins of your choice and receive the money into your local bank within 15mins. Try it and thank me later. You can also read more about the website through Google but believe me the website is very secure and reliable.

Please, how do you trade to make profits on the site?
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by adinoyi360: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
make I book space
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by Sima04: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
boss abeg u fit just teach ur boy how to trade crypto cos I need learn am as per say n novice I be
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by fffolly: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
kingofbtc:

NOW LET GET STARTED

How do we buy and sell to make profit
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by kingofbtc: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

Please, how do you trade to make profits on the site?
i make profit on this website by buying and selling Cryptocurrency and it goes well. For more lightning message my wassup no
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by kingofbtc: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2021
fffolly:

How do we buy and sell to make profit
firstly you need to follow the link to register and then verify your KYC before you can have access to buy nd sell. And for you question, after you have done with your KYC verification you can be able to place your order either yo buy or yo sell. How to make profit. You buy when the rate of Cryptocurrency is down and sell them when it's goes up. The price of the Cryptocurrency are display on the website. All you need to donis to be monitoring the price to know when rhe rate is low and when it go up. How to sell and how to buy? Millions of Nigerians are on the platform. Once you place your order either to buy or sell..within 5mins you get who to buy from or who to sell to and you receive your money within 15mins directly to your local bank. The the website stand as Escrow btw buyer and seller and that's why the KYC verification is needed. So your money is very safe. I hope my explanation is clear. I do Training people as well through WhatsApp.
Re: An Easy Way To Start Cryptocurrency Exchange by kingofbtc: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Sima04:
boss abeg u fit just teach ur boy how to trade crypto cos I need learn am as per say n novice I be
message me on the No below my post... WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

PS4 PKG games available for #1000 / Why The Rich Stay Rich And The Poor Stay Poor / Evergreen FFX - Revolutionary Forex Trading Bot Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.