Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack (37678 Views)

Need The Service Of A Hacker? / Vapour Density Of Gas And Graham's Law Of Diffusion / 5 Tips To Keep Your Account Secure In Wake Of Twitter Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Ishilove: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Heathrow44:

Y don't u hack too, did they seal ur brain with super glue?
I use brain for profitable things, not for criminal activities. I also write in a language people understand, not like a primary school kid like you.
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Ishilove: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Coughs coughs
Oga no follow dem shout redpill o because the future is female grin
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Ishilove:

I use brain for profitable things, not for criminal activities. I also write in a language people understand, not like a primary school kid like you.

And who told u they won't go behind to hire this hacker to work for the US government or CIA? Or even mark or Jack can even employ him as outside source for IT service?? And who told u hacking isn't a profitable business, yh I guess u still a kindergarten that writes unprintable things on paper that people don't understand! ISIS love! cool
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Vulcanheph(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
"But Clark will also be banned from using computers without permission and supervision from law enforcement"

If you know, you know.
CIA or NSA must have employed him.
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Ishilove: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2021
Heathrow44:

And who told u they won't go behind to hire this hacker to work for the US government or CIA? Or even mark or Jack can even employ him as outside source for IT service?? And who told u hacking isn't a profitable business, yh I guess u still a kindergarten that writes unprintable things on paper that people don't understand! ISIS love! cool
If I tell you I understand what you wrote then I'm lying undecided
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by africandictator(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2021
haybhi1:
I hope everyone is learning now. Reality in the US is different from what Hollywood gives you.
Most Nigerians will always say a high-profile hacker like this, when caught, will be automatically recruited to the CIA, so he could be schooling them... Bullocks.

When a petty internet criminal like Yahoo boy is caught and charged here, dunderheads will be asking for him to be recruited and empowered. Lmao

The level of mumuness in Naija reeks to heaven. One person even said "... He's doing wonders his Nigerian counterparts are incapable of..." My sister, be woke.

Don't just be gullible, my guy. As a criminal of any kind, jail is where you should belong. Law spares no criminal, where it's sane.
did you see the part were he would be spending his remaining sentence in a boot camp.
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2021
Ishilove:

If I tell you I understand what you wrote then I'm lying undecided

Do u have a brain b4? undecided
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Ishilove: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Heathrow44:

Do u have a brain b4? undecided
Ask your ancestors and your entire lineage.
Re: Hacker, Graham Ivan Clark Pleads Guilty To Celeb Twitter Hack by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Ishilove:

Ask your ancestors and your entire lineage.

U no get sense sha! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.