Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! (514 Views)

Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by scarycuteface(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2021

The sixth season of the popular singing competition show, Nigerian Idol, began on Sunday, March 14th from 6 pm on DStv Channel 198 and GOtv Channel 29.

The much-anticipated show will open with a special airing of the most entertaining moments from the auditions which took place late last year.

DStv and GOtv customers will get the chance to play judge during this pre-show by rating their performances on www.africamagic.tv/nigerianidol and find out if their favourites made it to the Judges’ list when the main show starts March 28th.

The Nigerian Idol platform provides a launch pad for young, talented Nigerians to achieve their dreams in music on the local and global stage.

According to Africa Magic’s Channel Director, Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu, over 3,600 young Nigerians auditioned to be on the show this season.

Nigerian Idol season 6 will be hosted by the much-loved media personality, IK Osakioduwa, with superstar singer Seyi Shay, creative entrepreneur, Obi Asika and celebrity DJ, Sose as the Judges.

The eventual winner of this season’s show will walk away with a recording contract with a leading record label and 50 million Naira worth of prizes.

Nigerian Idol season 6 is sponsored by Bigi Drinks and Tecno Mobile and will air on DStv channel 198 & GOtv channel 29 starting March 14.

Viewers can watch Nigerian Idol Season 6 via the DStv app on multiple devices at no additional cost. The app is available for download on iOS and Android devices.

Nigerian Idol will also be available on online streaming device, Showmax, across Africa, as well as, in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.

DStv Premium customers enjoy a Showmax subscription at no extra cost as part of the DStv Thanks reward programme whilst other DStv customers get Showmax at half the price.

For more information, visit www.africamagic.tv/nigerianidol. You can also follow the official Nigerian Idol social media pages for news and updates with the hashtag #NigerianIdol on Twitter @nigerianidol, Instagram @nigerianidol and Facebook www.facebook.com/nigidol

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by Freelancerx: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2021
I have enjoyed every bit oof this Year's idol. Thanks to tecno and bigi for making it happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by hoilakes(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
the only sensible Naija program i can follow up back to back, they raise talents... Tecno is always on the right side of sponsoring better and life-changing activities... you can confirm that from the ongoing #cbeyond activity... Thanks to them, lucky winners would be mentored by great proffesionals from different FEILDS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by edoairways: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
I hope this year would be different from other years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by scarycuteface(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2021
hoilakes:
the only sensible Naija program i can follow up back to back, they raise talents... Tecno is always on the right side of sponsoring better and life-changing activities... you can confirm that from the ongoing #cbeyond activity... Thanks to them, lucky winners would be mentored by great proffesionals from different FEILDS
Yes,that is very good of them
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by Theanyanwu: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
I learnt this Competition will start today. That's nice
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by Theanyanwu: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
hoilakes:
both the show and the sponsors are on point for promoting talents
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by prince2pac(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'm following up, it's really a good as funny show
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by scarycuteface(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
prince2pac:
I'm following up, it's really a good as funny show
Today's own is so hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 6 Begins! by Realboygenius(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Looking forward to the next episode.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is This True / BBNaija S6: Pere Wins Brand New Car From Innoson Vehicles Pictures & Video / I Don't Like To Show Off But God Definitely Loves To Use Me To Show Off - BBN La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.