Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Is This Really Osogbo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Really Osogbo? (1437 Views)

"CARD NOT SMART" What Does This Really Mean ! / A Job Needed Urgently In Osogbo,any Job Please?!!! / Whats The Cost Of Shipping 600 Dangote Ceiment From Ibese To Osogbo Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really Osogbo? by delta12(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2007
Two days ago a young lady walked to me and asked about my personal finance. At first i thought she was one of these bank marketers due to her classy corporate dressing "in Osogbo. I was surprised when she told me she worked for a consulting firm and was like a consulting firm in Osogbo shocked? that actually drew my attention to what what she had to say.

It was a workshop/seminar on personal finance. The way she spoke also did marvelled me since she broke down forms of savings and investment to me. In fact i was shocked (i least expected it) and asked myself, is this Osogbo ? The flier alone was so good and the focus good to go. But the problem i had to trash out was why they reduced the price to N1500 which is too small cos av been to other seminars before,that aroused my suspicion on fowl play, not until she told me it was like the first of its kind and her company's major aim was to pull the people along creating awareness on th need for knowledge and control of their finance, that i listened further.

Although i know this might not be important to the every member, but i believe what marvelled me could also be of interest to others especially patrots to NaiJaland. With such awareness i believe poverty could be eradicated (especially from the peoples context).
Re: Is This Really Osogbo? by Crownvilla(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
What is the name of the consulting firm and their address? I'm intirigued because I was in Osogbo a few months ago, it seemed like a sleepy town with not a lot going on except acute water shortage!
Re: Is This Really Osogbo? by delta12(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2007
The consulting firm is Ideate Consult Ltd. located at 2nd floor kosemani house road safety area Gbongan-Osogbo road Osogbo.
i was told to speak with CHARLES for further clarification on the subject. and given the number 08058501255; 035206004
As i write now i was so impressed with our discussion (I and Charles) what i heard from him and decided to take my move.
i cant say much. call and hear from the horses mouth
Re: Is This Really Osogbo? by TripleH(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2007
SORRY, YOU WERE NOT SPECIFIC ON THE DATE AND THE VENUE.
WHEN GIVEN INFORMATION LIKE THIS, YOU SHOULD HAVE A FULL OUTLINE OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,    coolNO DISRESPECT INTENDED.
Re: Is This Really Osogbo? by delta12(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2007
i think you should be telling that to Charles, you are lucky i still have the flier (don't be rude in ur discussion"respect other members"wink. and i would still keep my cool.
it commences on september,there's a discount for early registration and,
please call Charles yourself. cool

(1) (Reply)

Startin Okada Bizness In Lagos / Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business / Virtual Office And Serviced Office For Entrepreneurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.