Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Secret Behind Having Female Children Before Male - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret Behind Having Female Children Before Male (184 Views)

Know The Secret Behind The Product Called Car Wax Polish / The Secret Behind The Low Cost To Import A Car From Japan / The Secret Behind The University Of Ilorin Admission (join The Class Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Having Female Children Before Male by Basoenewokoma(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
I don't know what the adage says about female child but my own thinking is female child is equal to treasures and male child is equal to fame's.

any time I heard when husband is leaving home because the woman give birth to female child instead of male child first I laugh because they don't actually know the real meaning of female and male child.

one day I came encounter with one famous and wealthy air force official whose I invent one of my automatic change over switch and remote and mode sensitive lamp control for,
and I also took with me my two daughters , the man he has children but the first and second child was female.

I sat me down and said to me
" son?
I replied yes Sir'
he said don't worried too much
I replied okay sir'
he said take a look at these your daughters
and I looked"
he said"
you have all the riches with you
no (1) female child opens door's
(2) they attract blessings
(3) they attract opportunities
(4) they are very important in society e.t.c

he said again
male children are your fame and blessings inheritance.
(1) male child are your memory
(2) male child are your documents
(3) male child are your duplicates
(5) male child are your voice e.t.c

so with what I've noticed and witness myself
I going to tell you that you are lucky.

in the end he said male children are your strong bones that ever stands to represent you as real you.

and that is why blessings before inheritance
for you can't inherit where there is no blessings nor curse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Employed After Medical Sales Management Training / How To Make Her Love You / Nigerian Highlife Legend Morocco Maduka Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.