Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht (918 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / Funke Akindele's ex staff alleged she never allowed her late mom visit her. / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht by Edem247(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my channel. This evening's gist is about DJ Cuppy as she reveals what she did to her father, Mr. Femi Otedola before he could allow her to shoot her new song Video on his yacht. Recall that DJ Cuppy had released a new hits song recently which she featured Fireboy.
If you have added the song on your playlist, then you will agree with me that it is a new banger that Cuppy has dropped for her fans. The Oxford University prospective masters degree student took to her Official Instagram page this evening and shared many pictures and scenes taken from the new video of her song. She is seen chilling in his father's Yacht that cost some millions of naira. She revealed that she ... Continue Reading Here >>> http:///s34a65353210317en_ng?link=1

Re: Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht by foreigncurency(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
how she take convince him
u ma set
Re: Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht by bmdmix1: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
she spoke pigdin

ANYWAY , ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht by zebjoe: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Unbelievable: 10 Times DJ Cuppy shocked Nigerians

For Nigerians that listen to songs a lot – they would rarely miss the signature phrase ‘to cuppy this tune’ of DJ Cuppy. She has successfully etched her name in the hearts of Nigerians as a classic Disc Jockey who understands the right mixes of music to make Nigerians dance their hearts out.

Although some have criticised her songs, she has fared better than a couple of cross over celebrities and maintains a strong fan base without the luxury expenses of giveaways.

DJ cuppy has shocked Nigerians in so many ways, it started this year with the controversial remarks from Zlatan Ibile about Cuppy. She also shocked Nigerians with the news of her letter of acceptance to the prestigious Oxford University, England, for a master’s degree in African studies.
Shocked that Cuppy is interested in postgraduate studies? Well, here’s a bigger shock – it is going to be her second Master’s degree.

Do you want to know the other ways DJ Cuppy has shocked Nigerians?

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKszUxpO1eY

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Forced Husband Ned Nwoko To Look At The Camera With Her(video) / Sex For Roles: How Actresses Dress Like Prostit*te To Movie Location - Bukunmi O / Ruger Drags DJ Who Accused His Boss D'prince Of Trying To Get Under Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.