Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Do You Believe In Money Rituals? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Believe In Money Rituals? (1491 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
I have heard story about how people do human sacrifice(ritual) just to make money. I m still surprise how this work.
Nairalanders what your thoughts about this

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Spending123: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
OP come make I use you first, so we can see how it works.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Tonyspecial(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
yes! only when watched in home videos but in real life..... No!

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by danvon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
I believe it exists
Armed robbery, Scamming, Assassination are ways of sacrificing humans to get rich

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by olexjay(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ritual exist in as much the devil exist, the devil is ready to give a 15 years old guy 50million naira to win and gain his/her soul knowing as much he can't control it and he will definitely end his life in the process of flexing the money... May God protect us all
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by princemillla(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
Money ritual is real and it comes in different ways but it doesn't last! It's either the money finish wen u least expect it or the ritualist die young
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by RRodwave(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
To me i believe its real
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Pochettino(f): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
Slawormiir oya...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by flemsy15(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
A lot of people believe it's real, it's the requirements and consequences that are scaring people away
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Exmilitant(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Powers exist everywhere. Money ritual is possible but only those small and dirty and bitter spirits engage in such out of order exercise. All man has been fated, trying to tamper with fate comes with a cruel price.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by OloshoMan: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
That shit doesn't work
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by mokolade21845: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
OP come make I use you first, so we can see how it works.
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by DSC7: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
If Bill gate did Bloodmoney then it's real....
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by DSC7: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pochettino:
Slawormiir oya...
The guy na ritualist?.....
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pochettino:
Slawormiir oya...
that's an allegation. you could serve a jail termundecided
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by mecussey(m): 4:29am On Mar 18, 2021
olexjay:
Ritual exist in as much the devil exist, the devil is ready to give a 15 years old guy 50million naira to win and gain his/her soul knowing as much he can't control it and he will definitely end his life in the process of flexing the money... May God protect us all

Yes, Africans are confused about religion. If you believe in God, then you should believe in devil existence too. Devil can offer you a whole lot at the expense of your peace and soul. It explains why politicians and most rich people in Nigeria are wicked. Even Devil offered Jesus the whole world...God gives riches and add no sorrow to it but Devil gives you riches with plenty bitterness. Money ritual dey and it comes in various forms
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Chummynoni(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2021
@OP. i hope it is not what i am thinking ?
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Pochettino(f): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

[s]that's an allegation. you could serve a jail term[/s]undecided

Go wash your sperm
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pochettino:

Go wash your sperm
olosho 5h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Pochettino(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

olosho 5h

Go take a bath. Smellos

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pochettino:

Go take a bath. Smellos
I'm 100% sure u have a stinky V-jay
so bad ur bf ain't telling u,he has no choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Pochettino(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm 100% sure u have a stinky V-jay

so bad ur bf ain't telling u,he has no choice

Vjay you are drooling over. Vjay you denied your mom for. Vjay you will never get.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pochettino:

Vjay you are drooling over. Vjay you denied your mom for. Vjay you will never get.
shey na gold dey inside kpekus wey i go com dey drool for..

babe u dey ment

Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Jafaar: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
its 100% real,my relative used twins and was given 20 million,they hardly give you big money or the will give you money to go and start business,then the business will flourish through diabolical means.
all this things don't last,now my relative is running church to church.he has money but no peace
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by johnchima007(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
If I tell you that it works, what do you intend to do with the information? Try it out?

Whether it works or not, if the means is evil and not clean then its not worth it because the penalty awaits the doer.
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cc Seun OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by savageyoungboy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
I nor believe say I go ever do money ritual or use charms or partake in "charmery" but I believe it works ooo and not in a Nigeria movie way too(Nollywood can't even make a movie about boko haram and relate it to how it happened, you have to know the story and use your head to fill in the blank spots)
It's satanic and comes with a price but money ritual/charms/juju/voodoo are all real
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Uzi11enzo: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
It works but only a føøľ would engage in it.
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Scammmmmmm 11000%
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Jakumo(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Now that Chinese criminal gangs infest Africa, it is absolutely assured that those outlaws have already taught Africans the monetary value of human organs, extracted from living "donors" for sale to the medical transplant industry.

By way of example, a human heart, freshly extracted and in good working condition, costs exactly one million US dollars in the medical transplant market. At today's exchange rates, that million dollars equals 500 million naira, otherwise known as half a BILLION naira.

https://www.seeker.com/how-much-are-your-body-parts-worth-1792475763.html

Next in line on the price list would be the human liver, which cost $557K US dollars, followed by kidneys priced affordably at $226K USD.

In conclusion therefore, vast sums CAN be made from human bodies, as is done in China as an industry, when condemned prisoners are "parted out" soon after execution, so that their internal parts can be recycled and sold on the open market.

In summary, if every part of value to the medical transplant industry is extracted and sold from ONE single human body, the grand total is 45 million US dollars, per human body. Check the link above for details.
Re: Do You Believe In Money Rituals? by Restroom: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
If it does not work why missing persons everywhere or sales of human parts?

Give the devil blood, and he will give you what you see for.

Simple

But take note for houses, cars and material wealth to rise up, flesh and blood must go down.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Family Friend Is A Notorious Kidnapper Months After He Bought / Another innocent man killed today Blackaxe vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS / Okeite: I Have Made Up My Mind (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.