Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) (42549 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Flee?

He's playing his part in a bigger chess game
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
a country of if you "talk and you cry".
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
after 2023 all will japa and some re here fighting for them
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
My niggarrrr don jakpa ....

He be like say we all go donate money for this country take buy like two or three plane

Make he dey carry us commot from this country batch by batch

Sense dey this thing wey you talk. This country is a living hell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
it's better he leaves before it will be too late....they might frame him up n locked in in bars till 2023!
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Mattswaggz: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Xscape047:
No same person wan2 stay in this gra gra kon3
Do you mean "Sane"?? wink
Xscape047:
No same person wan2 stay in this gra gra kon3
Do you mean "Sane"??
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
To be back in 2022 preparatory to 2023 elections when he will unleash his venom on Gandollar.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pauladex:
Omo I cannot come and die
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Where is he running to? Was he not part of the hordes of zombies that were unleashed on us the sane citizens of that useless country in 2015 to make sure that the dullard wins election. Now the heat got to him and his brains for reset and he started crying and criticizing the monster they all created.

Buhari is a very dangerous calamity that should never befall any country... he's such a failure that his pretentious serpent wife left him and ranawy to Dubai to enjoy some young Arabs dicks, his children deserted him and he's left with femi adesina and garbage shehu.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Lastanza: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Most APC Supporters are on the same table with him. They are only quite because they are feeding from the misgovernance.

Deep down they know that this government has taken us 100 years backward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Him done leave d country for apc
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by aryzgreat: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Number of asylum seekers keeps bloating.

We are officially in military regime.

Idi amin of Nigeria
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Emmy000seun(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bro I cap for you grin grin, that's the best advice of the year.. cool shocked grin.make we dey go small small..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

He be like say we all go donate money for this country take buy like two or three plane

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
When the people he was fighting for turned against him, what do you expect him to do other than run for his dear life.

There's a reason why some people are hell bent on frustrating western education in the north. That is because they know that having the majority of the people dwell in ignorance is the easiest way to keep them perpetually manipulated and exploited. They won't even know their rights as a people, and anybody who tries to educate them or fight the systemic subjugation is seen as the enemy.

Education is the best gift to give to mankind!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Make I bring FJ dem..

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
festacman:
Dawisu is just peacocking.

Bt he didn’t say be was defecting? People shud be able to speak the truth to power without party and government intimidation. Sadly we don’t have that here, it’s like u sell u soul to ur party. undecided

U criticize bad policies and people think ur defecting or supporting the opposition. undecided
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Hushbingo: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
pembisco:
Never thought government/ government policies can affect my individual life until buhari became the president. Then I was like "I don't give a phuuck whoever emerges the president of this country" I didn't know I was doing my self. Whenever I go to filling stations to buy fuel, I always remind myself that it actually matters who governs this country
When i visited my grandma, i would swear whenever i eat that Nigerian Rice With Stone....

Everything is loosed and wild under Buhari.... Dat MANNNABBQGRILLS will reap this accident of a misfit in his own life...Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

If last batch leave, the country go turn to ghost land nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Bt he didn’t say be was defecting? People shud be able to speak the truth to power without party and government intimidation. Sadly we don’t have that here, it’s like u sell u soul to ur party. undecided

U criticize bad policies and people think ur defecting or supporting the opposition. undecided

I agree with you on this.
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Labadi69: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ericdeezy:
There is very little about this country that should excite any right-thinking human being. The "mob" just wants you to accept anything they tell or do to you hook, line and sinker without any form of questioning or protest. He found out the hard way, but he's finally out of the contraption for good!

Forget that thing. If you get money, this country seeet die.
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

DSS wipe my Guy 2 By 2 em JAPA..
lol..
some say na small Koboko Dem take greet am for back na em my guy disembark commot from the Nigerian ship..
lol..
my guy go form tag team championship with Reno and start singing on Kano & northern inner intrigues in power..
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2021
All left for you now is convert
Jesus is Lord
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Wise man.

Keep your sanity.
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
He can't leave now, we'd all finish these together. We shall use Bluetooth to draw him back.

Wicked Nigerian spotted!! U don't want to leave and u don't want others to leave, & ur use of Bluetooth is a nice word for "Juju" shey?? Village medicine!?? Unrepentant wicked envious beings u people are! Spit on ur likes!
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2021
Well....he is likely to start criticising the Government from abroad which will gain him more followers and formidable popularity. Come 2023 he will come back for a political office.

Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by Raph82(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Warldbest:
He has flee , the rest should enjoy zoo and the change
fled
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:
He'll be back......

[img]https://media./images/173e83cc7048bc6b25c4a029c6b5bbcf/tenor.gif[/img]

around 2023!

Old wine in New bottles dem grin :Dwerey
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by pakingzzzzz(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2021
Call for your quality peanut coating machines that comes with a one year warranty. We deliver nationwide
Re: Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) by tmcleo2k2(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director. / Ebere Ihedioha Gifts A Widow A 2-Bedroom House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.