Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) (688 Views)

Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached / Good Old Days( Pictures) / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by Xenry: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
I honestly miss the old days of polls on Nairaland, I wish Seun will bring back polling to Nairaland, it would be both fun and useful.
The pictures below are polls from around 2006.

Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by Xenry: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fun fact: lalasticlalá has spent 3 years & 5 months on Nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by UsmanFodio: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
SEUN, WHY DO ROMANCE AND SEXUALITY THAT HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST VOTES HAVE SO LESS PERCENT.

DON'T U Bleep

1 Like

Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by chatinent: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Above me.

Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by airminem(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
chatinent:
Above me.
Above me . .smh

Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
So many things about Nairaland has changed.

As the years roll by, NL keeps retrogressing and getting uninteresting.

@seun, what's up with this slo-mo loading of pages? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
I miss Idowuogbo....
Re: I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) by Xenry: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lalasticlala, Seun, please bring back Polling to Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

What we term WITCH In Nigeria Getting a Rosy Treatment Abroad. / Internet Challenges Faced In The Northern Region / Attention Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.