Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) (4306 Views)

South African Famous People And The Tribes They Belong To / Top Famous People That Doesn't Follow Anyone Back In Instagram (pictures) / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by MeekySmudger(m): 5:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
The list is incomplete without Heath Ledger (The Joker).... Died on drugs.
,...in the dark knight 2008/2009,...that is still my best movie ever.
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by 360clips: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2021
optimus106:

The Queen of England is still alive and she is more famous than everyone on that list of yours.
she's feeding on human blood that's why. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by ubunja(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
These are the different ways people die everyday. You only know about these people cause they were famous.
pls tell him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by dederocs(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Not all.
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by rex444(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2021
U forget to add village people
Ever8090:
Poor people die more horrible death..

(1) head cut off by boko haram
(2) slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen
(3) car accident
(4) fall from Palm tree
(5) drawn in a river
(6) butchered by cultist
(7) shot dead by police
(cool die of hunger
(9) die because lack of proper medical care
(10) killing by stray bullet

Etc... etc... etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Henrodah(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Whitney Houston did not slit her wrist na.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Estiluv4u(f): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2021
livingchrist:
Jesus didnt die by accident rather he willingly gave up his life but he rose up again the third day and his alive forever.
so he was not killed right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2021
You expect me to take you
seriously⚫

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by livingchrist: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Estiluv4u:

so he was not killed right?
Jesus death is different, he willingly gave up his life, If he didnt give up his could be able to kill him. And mind you he is alive not dead
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Kestolove(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
president yar'adau
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by neonbash0: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
[b][/b]
360clips:
1. Aliyah- Killed In Plane Crash!

2. Left Eye- Killed In Car Crash!

3. Whitney Houston- Slit Her Wrist In A Bathtub!(Committed Suicide)

4. Paul Walker- Killed In Car Crash!

5. Chadwick Boseman- Killed By Colon Cancer!

6. Micheal Jackson- Killed From OD on Painkillers!

7. Kobe Bryant- Killed In Helicopter Crash!

8. Amy Winehouse- Killed From OD on pills!

9. Mac Miller- Killed from OD on drugs!

10. XXXtentaion- Brutally murdered in his car!

11. Pop Smoke- Brutally Murdered In His Home!

12. Steve Erwin- Killed by Stingray!

13. Princess Diana- Killed In Car Crash!

14. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Killed In Plane Crash!

And the list goes on and on! These people have been killed in the most gruesome ways! Is this just a coincidence or more than that? kiss

Your no.3 is wrong. Whitney overdosed on alcohol and drugs and was found in her bathtub. Strangely, that's exactly the same way her daughter Kristen Bobbi brown would later die....

If you doubt me, Google it
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by linearity: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
360clips:
Can a human be this dumb? sad Definitely not all deaths can come up on the news.

You see how your self-claimed wise-ass has been illogically dump-fuvcked!

You indicated that not all deaths can come up in the news, which is factually accurate, but still support the OP that....Famous People Always Die horrible.

My contribution was to point out that, the OP is factually wrong and that, unpopular people also dies horribly just like the famous people and the difference is that, we hear more and talk more about the famous people horrible deaths compare to the unpopular people, hence the wrongly perceived notion that, horrible deaths is the exclusive preserve for the famous.

If you truly believe that, not all deaths can come up in the news as you have postulated, you will be in the camp with me in opposing the OP's conclusion that, famous people always die horrible...because his conclusion is sorely based on what is in the news; but your self-righteous wise-ass wouldn't allow you to see beyond your nose-line.
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Lekan1o1: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
wetin you smoke?
Egbon pls can u teach me how to hack fb account pls
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Egbon pls can u teach me how to hack fb account pls
password guessing.
most Ladies make use of their nickname and phone number as passwords.
however if that fails to work you contact a programmer near you to create a phishing link, you then send the link to the victim and as soon as she unsuspectingly clicks on the link her details (password) would be sent to the moderator of that link (the programmer/you that created the link).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Lekan1o1: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
password guessing.
most Ladies make use of their nickname and phone number as passwords.
however if that fails to work you contact a programmer near you to create a phishing link, you then send the link to the victim and as soon as she unsuspectingly clicks on the link her details (password) would be sent to the moderator of that link (the programmer/you that created the link).

Ok thanks but can u create that?
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Ok thanks but can u create that?
yes but i was so broke last month so I sold my laptop, and you can only use a computer to do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Lekan1o1: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
yes but i was so broke last month so I sold my laptop, and you can only use a computer to do that.

Ok can u tell me how to do it pls
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Mrscarter(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
360clips:
1. Aliyah- Killed In Plane Crash!

2. Left Eye- Killed In Car Crash!

3. Whitney Houston- Slit Her Wrist In A Bathtub!(Committed Suicide)

4. Paul Walker- Killed In Car Crash!

5. Chadwick Boseman- Killed By Colon Cancer!

6. Micheal Jackson- Killed From OD on Painkillers!

7. Kobe Bryant- Killed In Helicopter Crash!

8. Amy Winehouse- Killed From OD on pills!

9. Mac Miller- Killed from OD on drugs!

10. XXXtentaion- Brutally murdered in his car!

11. Pop Smoke- Brutally Murdered In His Home!

12. Steve Erwin- Killed by Stingray!

13. Princess Diana- Killed In Car Crash!

14. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Killed In Plane Crash!

And the list goes on and on! These people have been killed in the most gruesome ways! Is this just a coincidence or more than that? kiss

Little peep died of drug overdose.
Juiceworld the same.
I thought whitney houston overdosed on drugs in thr bathtub.
Elvis presley died from heart attack? Drug od
Tupac murdered
Biggie smalls murdered.
Young pappy died from gang voilence got shot.
Lady diana car crash.

Its no coincidence.
What it is is that normal ppl die every day in the same ways and other ways but with famous ppl u hear bout it cos theyre famous.
Theres nothing to it other than its just their time is all
Re: Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) by Mrscarter(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
The list is incomplete without Heath Ledger (The Joker).... Died on drugs.
He is the guy in the pictures below.

Aussie guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 12|| Coming Soon / Kim K Respond To MTO Claims On Faking Pregnancy / Angelina Jolie Is Now The Best Looking Celebritie Without Makeup See The Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.