Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers (3703 Views)

Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video) / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Tranquility4u: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fulani kidnappers, criminals called bandits were arrested in Niger State after Nigerian Army personnel disguised as passengers in a commercial bus which was used in patrolling black spots. The kidnappers stormed out from the bush as usual, to attack and kidnap the passengers, whom they didn't know were soldiers. Unfortunately for them and fortunately enough for us lovers of peace and tranquility, they were all arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7pWlZ337NE

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Vickym1(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hope they won't release them 2mao.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by chatinent: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ok o. Let's watch.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Gandollaar(f): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
The soldiers should have just summarily executed them in that bush.
Sheik Gumi will lobby for their freedom.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Daddysidhan: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Thebosstrevor1 come and see your terrorist brothers from the republic of BANDITISTAN north Lols.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Ever8090: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Shik Gumi won't like this news...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by stonemasonn: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
This one sweet me

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by stonemasonn: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
This one sweet

Duk Fulani ne
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by stonemasonn: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by stonemasonn: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Duk Fulani ne

Duk baki ne ai

Oya thebosstrevor over to you
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Thebosstrevor1 come and see your terrorist brothers from the republic of BANDITISTAN north Lols.

There is no proof that they are fulani men.

Anybody can put a title to a video.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by heendrix(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2021
The Military and any security personnel would continue to Fail if they keep describing their modus operandi on the Media undecided

With this News now they now got clue of how security operates and would be very careful next time, don't be surprised if this gimmick don't work next time

> They've just made any Military personnel with anything camou unsafe n vulnerable either armed or unarmed and that's why i tell my military friends there nothing you gain flaunting camou uniform outside anyhow. enter barracks wear ur uniform for work n if you're singing out for the day change up and wear a normal clothes. Esp with the rising security challenge in 9ja atm you'd be saving urself alot

Las las make God make our security personnel sensible. Some folks go arrest bandits/criminals and would still intentionally show in the criminal parade photoshoot forgetting it's a small world we live in

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by triple996(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2021
grin
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Scream(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2021
Bastardssss...they are mere hides and skin (aka Ponmo people). The should be skinned alive or donated for feeding of lions in the zoo, that way the will be useful to the country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by optionalY09: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Vickym1:
Hope they won't release them 2mao.

See that kind beating even if they release them they’ll not be good no more

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Mrceragem: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

look at their rubber shoe

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by heendrix(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2021
optionalY09:

See that kind beating even if they release them they’ll not be good no more

That one na beating undecided

what you see up there is the tithe of what an Average civilian face when he's abducted to the Barracks
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Story.

If their oga won't make call.

Nigerian elite are very corrupt.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Rugaria: 3:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Break his useless leg..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by KosiGee(m): 3:16am On Mar 18, 2021
This is ntitoli...
I think those men are too weak to react to the beatings. They must have been primed well before the video started.

The tall man on white sleeveless must have broken their ankles and crippled them all from the beatings. He kept hitting away at their ankles. Sad to watch, stacking human beings like log of Woods and hitting them.

Some of them might not survive that assault.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by KosiGee(m): 3:22am On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I didn’t like the video but I think they are your brothers.
The beating was very brutal. Some of those men might be unconscious. They were not reacting to the pains...

What were they saying in the video. I heard someone speaking Hausa.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by tit(f): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Fake news
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Kebbiprince: 3:34am On Mar 18, 2021
These are not my fulani brothers, could have been any Niger state tribe

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by tit(f): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2021
KosiGee:
This is ntitoli...
I think those men are too weak to react to the beatings. They must have been primed well before the video started.

The tall man on white sleeveless must have broken their ankles and crippled them all from the beatings. He kept hitting away at their ankles. Sad to watch, stacking human beings like log of Woods and hitting them.

Some of them might not survive that assault.

Was fuel poured on the men?
Check 1:47
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by KosiGee(m): 3:58am On Mar 18, 2021
tit:

Was fuel poured on the men?
Check 1:47

I think the army man squeezed and sprayed them water from a sachet(pure water).

That wasn’t nice to watch. The man wearing white sleeveless vest with red stripe by the side must be very mean.
He wasn’t just beating them. Look at the way he told the army man to step aside so he’d continue with the beating.

He was trying to break their ankles and heads. He was hammering at one of the men with both hands and with all his energy.

Somebody should translate what’s being said in the video.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Jakumo(m): 4:04am On Mar 18, 2021
KosiGee:

I think the army man squeezed and sprayed them water from a sachet(pure water).

That wasn’t nice to watch. The man wearing white sleeveless vest with red stripe by the side must be very mean.
He wasn’t just beating them. Look at the way he told the army man to step aside so he’d continue with the beating.

He was trying to break their ankles and heads. He was hammering at one of the men with both hands and with all his energy.

Somebody should translate what’s being said in the video.

Very hard to watch for sure. The guy in the white shirt was clearly breaking their ankles and knees in a systematic way. There is no telling who those men were, or what they were guilty or innocent of doing. This video clip is purely a display of sadistic impulses unleashed. I am not convinced that these people are terrorists, simply because they are tied up and being killed with sticks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by Juliearth(f): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2021
This is a nice one by the military, but I hope somebody will not lobby for their release...
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by tit(f): 4:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:
This is a nice one by the military, but I hope somebody will not lobby for their release...

This is the fulani army destroying any resistance to fulani bandits.
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2021
tit:

This is the fulani army destroying any resistance to fulani bandits.
Titi, are you sure
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by bcomputer101: 5:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Soldiers Caught Buhari family members (Fulani Bandits) In Niger State After Disguising as Passengers
Re: Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers by columbus007(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2021
The caption would have been,soldiers killed a bandits that was caught up in a car as a passenger,wtf is wrong with three soldiers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers / My Wierd Experience On 'dark Web' / A 400l Student Of Uniabuja Caught Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.