Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You (2377 Views)

Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by blazepascal(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Do you know that there are certain truths about life that you won't easily hear from people and friends? Yes, these things are actual facts about life and if you don't know about them, you might think life is a bed of roses when life isn't at all.

In this article, we are going to have a look at some of the painful truths about life no one will tell you. If you don't know these things, when life's difficulty hits you, you might end up blaming people or thinking God has forgotten you not knowing that these are general principles guiding life/ general truths

1No One Really Cares About You Apart from Your Parents; do you know that the only people that actually care about your life and welfare are your parents? Once you lose your parents, I bet you that no one will see your success or failures as their business the way your parents did. This is one reason why we should endeavour to treat our parents well when they are still breathing. They are our gods on earth, it might surprise you to note that even your wife doesn't see your life and welfare the way your parents

2People Are Friendly to You Because of Your Current Status; another painful truth you might have never heard from anybody's mouth is that people are more friendly to you now because they believe you are successful. Once life hits hard at you, just get ready to lose some people you call friends now. When you lose them for flimsy excuses, don't think your life has ended; just focus on getting back on your feet.

3Faith Without Work is Dead; I am sure you know this has a religious backing. If you are the type of person that believes that going to church or mosque will take you to places without doing anything to make your life improve, then I suggest you think twice. If you start any endeavour with this ideology then be ready to fail or have issues along the line. This is a wrong ideology that never works; faith is useless on its own as long as you have not done anything. You must pick up your hammer or working tools and get to work before being great.

4Your Children Are Not Bound to Take Care of You; most parents or older people have this ideology that the children they have trained will later take care of them in future. This is not bad or wrong or impossible but it's not always like that. You need to just train your children while praying to God that he makes them wise people that will remember their parents. I have seen a man that trained his kids and when they made money, jealousy didn't allow them take care of him when he was sick till he died, then they threw a very huge burial ceremony for him. What am I saying in essence, whilst training your children, also make plans for yourself, so that when you're old, you won't rely on your children for survival.

Thanks.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by femi4: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2021
5. 40 children cannot play for forty years even if they are siblings

5 Likes

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] just be an antinatalist.

100% of everyone problem is coming into existence in the fist place.

1 Like

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Xscape047: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Fact. ..

1 Like

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2021
This is very touching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by beehivedata(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Painful truth indeed embarassed embarassed
I'm all emotional right now.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Truth. That No. 4, many have been disappointed; your children too would raise families and they may not have time for you, especially in this country where people struggle to make ends meet; and there's no retirement benefits for most Nigerians.

My people, if you choose to spend your life in Nigeria as a youth, forget raising family first, work very hard and make enough money that will take care of your family till grey days.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2021
Truth about Life:
- While you live for tomorrow always remember that your life can end today -

5 Likes

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Maj196(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2021
5. It's all vanity

1 Like

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by liveyourlife007(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2021
6. There is no Love. Only Love for money

2 Likes

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by guiltless(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
UNDILUTED FACTS! nice one Op!

1 Like

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by KillAlllFulani: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nobi lie.

1 Like

Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by johncallidon(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry sad
Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Mozino007(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Totally disagree with no 3....Go n read your bible very well Mr Solomon!.(..faith without works not work oga)...the( works) there is perfect verb...which means it doings n nt d usual work as u have known....
Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by Liposure: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Deep
Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by RunzMAN: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lordpeckxy:
Truth about Life:
- While you live for tomorrow always remember that your life can end today -
wise man
Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Life
Re: 4 Painful Truths About Life That No One Will Tell You by LordNapoleon: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
There's no shortcut in life, never!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done Jamb 3 Times All I Could Achieve Is A Polythenics (n.d) / Is Uopeople Recognized In Nigeria? Are They Legit? / MTC Foundation Scholarships Is On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.