Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? (1910 Views)

What Is This Called In Your Language? / What’s This Animal Called? / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by senchibi: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2021
So I went to a farm area where my friend has a poultry farm and this strange animal called ( EDI ABALI) in my local language was spotted. It was a fight to the death for us all. It was fast , it was vicious , it was cunning but finally we killed it without getting hurt. What's it called in your own side and what are it's characteristics ?

Re: What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by heendrix(m): 2:36am On Mar 18, 2021
senchibi:
So I went to a farm area where my friend has a poultry farm and this strange animal called ( EDI ABALI) in my local language was spotted. It was a fight to the death for us all. It was fast , it was vicious , it was cunning but finally we killed it without getting hurt. What's it called in your own side and what are it's characteristics ?

From my lil knowledge bout Civet cat is that they're relatively shy and love avoiding contact with Humans. ion know why you or ur friend couldn't just leave the poor animal tf alone and let it Roam bout like it loves doing

Y'all must sha eat everything that you see on the lowlands. Very pathetic
Re: What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by chiommy123(f): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg prepare your pepper soup with your free meat remember to add nchawu
Re: What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by markidoo(m): 5:01am On Mar 18, 2021
heendrix:

From my lil knowledge bout Civet cat is that they're relatively shy and love avoiding contact with Humans. ion know why you or ur friend couldn't just leave the poor animal tf alone and let it Rome bout like it loves doing

It should have ROMED about in Italy where it will be safe,, ROMING about in Nigeria is only meant for marauding herdsmen..

2 Likes

Re: What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by senchibi: 2:18am On Mar 19, 2021
heendrix:

From my lil knowledge bout Civet cat is that they're relatively shy and love avoiding contact with Humans. ion know why you or ur friend couldn't just leave the poor animal tf alone and let it Rome bout like it loves doing

Hahahaha.
Roam --- not Rome. ( highland guy without brains )
Civet isn't an endeared species . FYI they have a good reproduction rate like domestic cats. Read my post with your reasoning , you'll see I mentioned a poultry farm. So I'll be forming civilized while the stupid animal hunts and kills all the birds My friend put his whole fortunate to raise ? His business is a worth a million naira. So maybe you can come carry the remaining civets and build a game reserve for them in your compound . Don't come here forming American English

1 Like

Re: What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by heendrix(m): 2:50am On Mar 19, 2021
senchibi:

Hahahaha.
Roam --- not Rome. ( highland guy without brains )
Civet isn't an endeared species . FYI they have a good reproduction rate like domestic cats. Read my post with your reasoning , you'll see I mentioned a poultry farm. So I'll be forming civilized while the stupid animal hunts and kills all the birds My friend put his whole fortunate to raise ? His business is a worth a million naira. So maybe you can come carry the remaining civets and build a game reserve for them in your compound . Don't come here forming American English

Na conservation now not forming American English. If you got zoo around you can catch this Animal live and take it there for a fortune. Ui zoo does that ion know bout ur side
Re: What's This Animal Called In Your Local Dialect ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Anu. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On How To Prepare A Nescafe Coffee Tae / Picky Eater. / Home Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.