Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) (26793 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2021
grin
The way you guys bash this ppl, you all forget the world knows us all as Nigerians.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Farmer/Herder crisis

This is why we need RUGA
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Timex139(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Crime doesn't pay it has ways of getting back on you in a nasty way.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2021
He came on business visa. So is drug trafficking not business? Abeg, leave my people alone let them develop ur country o. They can do anything for money.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Emperor002: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjas na dem
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by snoopz: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2021
na their name I con check

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Xeeman(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2021
No need to check names.

It's chestbeaters stuff as usual.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by olowo1930: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Poverty in the country has led many people to illegal job both in and out of the country that the only last hope is to sacrifice ones life to survive.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Kirkman: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2021
grin Chai! Nairaland has infused tribalism into my blood stream. I came to check names and I wasn't surprised at all...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
This one no be news nah.
since they swear for them abi ? honestly what's wrong with the igbos ehn ?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Ojukwu is a stupid rebel who refuses to train up his children

This comment is out of place and irrational.
U get what I mean?
Control your emotions in public space.
Are all Easterners descendants of Ojukwu?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Igbo Amaka. They are really trying, the great developer of our time.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Cousin9999: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
They should give them an award. Surely these traffickers are carrying harsh chemicals that can improve the smell of India.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
DenreleDave:
See the way I rush to book space b4 checking the names gringrin

Number 2 on front page

The accused have been identified as Uzochukwu Markmaurice Mbatuegwu, 30, a resident of Obiora Street, Ebonyi state in Nigeria and Joseph Ndukwe Okafor, 38, a resident of Enugu state in Nigeria

I expect to see almost 10 of these on front page today..

Even the mods no good at all, any bad news abt igbo dey always make front page..

Chai nairaland mods gringringringrin

I am the best drug related crime reporter in Nigeria and it hurts me that people don’t give me enough credit.

I get news right from the source and even Saharareporters only get the news after a day or two that I got it.

You should say thank you Philipponzaghi and not just only the mods.

Say that now or else I will be angry.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
Boys wey dey hustle to buy Benz, na dem.

Igbos don’t buy Benz

They like Avalon ship

And those old Nissan Pathfinder

They aren’t an opening eyes fellow
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by MuhammadMiller: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why is it that majority of the crimes committed outside Nigeria or abroad like , drug trafficking, kidnapping, murder,arm robbery, rituals and scamming, prostitution are done by young Igbo youth because most of the report given is always the names that suprises me

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Mixedfruit: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Hey....
Tell us if this ones r hard niggas or pussy niggas okay
Baba please i need your contact
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by Blackman7: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kosk:

Anambra billionaires, India are jealous of our wealth, we will stop developing their land.

You are a disgrace to stupid people.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Baba please i need your contact

Lol.......
Bro......why do u want my number
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why always the Nigerian Jews?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) / ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) / Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.