Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet (52106 Views)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Tunagee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://twitter.com/ntombenhleeee/status/1372249189606899713?s=19

Reacting to this, Diane stated that she is single and unavailable. She added that she will block any tweet disguised as joke. 

She tweeted; 

https://twitter.com/DianeRusset/status/1372265920337444866?s=19

Lesbo
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Jonah507(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
Watch Pixar animations and thank me later. Have you seen Onward and Soul? There's a new one coming out soon and it will be another good one. You really need to watch their movies twice or more before you connect with storyline and feel the emotion.

I'm getting 'Onward and Soul' ASAP.

They're really good in animations
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by candygist: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

Lesbian ke? Before Big brother she was dating one guy in Opebi. I've confirmed from multiple sources.

Single but unavailable and spreading your legs occasionally makes you a what?

Investigative journalist.
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Zeus039(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jonah507:
Coco,toy story,Shrek,killer bean, snowhite and seven dwarves and so much more...

Please suggest some more animations to me. I love it
Red Shoes and the seven dwarfs
Soul
Storks
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am very disappointed.

Very antagonizing and adulteratedly said.
A pure show of unreserved education wired into a global commitment.

What am I even saying sef.

Smh
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Modarun(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
This mumu that had that fine dude tripping but went for the Ghanuan actor is now on Advert level. grin
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Asiseeit: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
bhella10:
Have you just discovered animation or something?

I tire o. I just dey see the same post for every thread. I wonder whether nah only nairaland him phone dey open, whether e no dey open Google make him go search for himself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Asiseeit: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Modarun:
This mumu that had that fine dude tripping but went for the Ghanuan actor is now on Advert level. grin
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by epkereamaka60858: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nobody:Diane: *I Am Single And Unavailable*
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Josephtimrock(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
franchasng:
INTERPRETATION: She is single waiting for a husband to come marry her. she is tired of single and being fvcked around by guys in the name of dating/relationship, so she is single but not waiting for boyfriends to come fvck her around in the name of dating shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I swear ur comment is more confusing Dan d post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by koladebrainiac(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
lesbo
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Kestolove(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

Lesbian ke? Before Big brother she was dating one guy in Opebi. I've confirmed from multiple sources.

while in d house, dey wia playing game wia everybody should say the top secret about dem.

omashola said he had never had wet dream d way he had while in the house
mercy said she came into the house with her Love Machine
Diane said she's a virgin and can't imagine herself with a man but feel safe around women...

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Nyenom: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kestolove:
lesbian we know

THIS I KNOW

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Rephidimhomes: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
In truth no one gives a Bleep
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Alexa77(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

makes you a child of God
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Gt321(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn the Mami too make sense..

The Bobbi alone fit feed the nation plus that small nyash wey be like today bread..

If you get this one as girlfriend. mehn!!. na this kind spec them dey use break Ramadan.. You go eat am for suhoor, till eat am for evening.. after you chop this kind type for earth.. angels go reduce the number of your virgins for heaven to maybe 50 ..

As a real niggarrr if you give me this one.. na to dey chop am raw twice on a Thursday till my engine knock
I'm sorry bro... Get well soon
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Cousin9999: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
She's cute, but kinda tiny. She needs more yam in her life.

Good that her whole life isn't about chasing men.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by KenModi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

Not defending her oo, just asking a question: when a guy is single and puts his diick in any available hole, that makes him a what?
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
If hooked with Dangote, nobody would hear her complain. Now she is linked to small fries, she’s protesting. Her time don pass. Na Erica their set people get attention for. It’s not like she was exciting during her season’s run anyway.

Nairalanders decided to start the early morning with lies. Somebody said Diane’s boyfriend lives in Opebi. Make I hear word. I bet his nickname is Bill Gates while at it.
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
bhella10:
She's hot. I give her that. But why is Mayorkun using unconventional approach na? He should be man enough. Ode!

Wetin Mayorkun do?
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by slowbreeze(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yeah yeah we know.Ur into girls .U said that so urself..
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by KenModi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn the Mami too make sense..

The Bobbi alone fit feed the nation plus that small nyash wey be like today bread..

If you get this one as girlfriend. mehn!!. na this kind spec them dey use break Ramadan.. You go eat am for suhoor, till eat am for evening.. after you chop this kind type for earth.. angels go reduce the number of your virgins for heaven to maybe 50 ..

As a real niggarrr if you give me this one.. na to dey chop am raw twice on a Thursday till my engine knock

Lol > grin grin grin grin

Guy I swear you no well! Na woman you take dey break Ramadan instead of food?! Chai.

@Till your engine knock . I don laugh tire here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Liposure: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

a hoe on my farmland
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Jonah507(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zeus039:

Red Shoes and the seven dwarfs
Soul
Storks

Getting them right away!

Thanks boss
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Happy2020: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
She’s obviously available to the highest bidder & meanwhile looking for dick appointments otherwise bish woulda just kept her mouth shut.
Females are so stupid & yes I’m a female but I don’t subscribe to Hoeish ways like most.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by bhella10: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Wetin Mayorkun do?
He could be toasting that babe indirectly na! Only legends would decode
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by darlenese(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
nams77:
Your life, your preference

IELTS and TOEFL lectures in Warri. PM me please

Do you want to teach or be taught ?
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by Urban9aira: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
yeye talk..
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by DrMuzungu(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
I just got an acute case of idontgiveafvckitis. Please help!!!
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by witworth(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
You're single and available, continue your show.
Re: I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet by LoudLord(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

Me sef confirm am cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Photos / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Emma Nyra Wins Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.