Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding (22301 Views)

Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day / Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Patrioticman007(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2021
WiszyFraud:
grin

After now you will come back and tell us there's no husband in the country.. undecided

Too much of zee world & BB Naija.
They expect a ready made young chap to marry them, irrespective of her own body count.
Some one should invent body counting machine to this fraud, for marriage will be made more scared.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2021
grin
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Eriokanmi: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Their generation is getting wiser. Forced marriage gone wrong
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2021
The future is still?? Girls and their myopic sense.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Urban9aira: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2021
The devil is a woman
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Cooldiipo(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2021
cry cool
I have ten hours plus laptop powerbank for sale. Do you need one?
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Jonah507(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Coco,toy story,Shrek,killer bean, snowhite and seven dwarves and so much more...

Please suggest some more animations to me. I love it
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by IMASTEX: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Frontail:
grin.. Where those yeye pipo wey accused me of kidnapping her ?
Fulani don over take Evan for the job. Na government dey pay them now.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Marry a good woman, she organizes your life.

Marry a bad woman, the little you have goes up in flames.

That's a bad woman up there.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2021
johnchima007:
This wedding is not supposed to be. A marriage not founded on love will collapse in a short while...

In the other news;
Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo)
(This my comment was deleted by a mod)
ARREST THEM!
If dem succeed come back to Nigeria, dem no go let us hear word for beer parlour. Dem go dey drive flashy cars dey make noise round town. Mothers wey get big eyes go start to dey believe say their children don fail in life, putting pressure on them to "be like others".
Keep arresting them....

MOST IGBO MOTHERS ARE THE DIRECT CAUSE OF RISING DRUG TRAFFICKING AMONGST IGBO YOUNG MEN...

I posted the above, and a mod deleted it. If we won't be allowed to say the truth on a public platform, then this platform isn't different from our oppressors. We need to start correcting the ills of our society from all front.

You were banned for violating rule 2 of this site...

Follow the rules, and you will be all right.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2021
I need to know the age of the bride first angry
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Lovelyn451(f): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
when their women have no say, imagine what she had to go through just to say no to suitor...I feel sorry for her cos she'll still be forced into it...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Indeed, the future is confused. grin

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Waheed60: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2021
so kidnapping has become a toy matter in North. If the husband to be is real man I ask her to go and marry that devil that she prefered on my joyful day which tuned to sorrowful day
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by harmony75: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2021
I like you girl � but you should have been bold to tell your parents you don't love him.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by talk2hb1(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Tooh
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by BigBashiru: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
elmessiahs:
The future is what again...

The future is not female... the future is Jesus
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-bride-to-be-why-i-faked-my-kidnap
This girl needs to be smacked silly.

How indecisive can one be??

She be like agric fowl, adult body with the brwin of a child.

Cold feet?! more like frozen feet.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Mayng01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
How old is she? Northerners and child marriage.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by milcah5050: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Indeed, the future is confused.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by OnMyBiz: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
The female folk is always confuse. Don't like this but like this. Don't like that but like that. They don't know what they want and what they don't want. Funny unsteady gender.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is taking 'cold feet' to another level. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by OmejeGuy: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Auntyada89:
Child Bride. A very crude culture and practices

Do you know her age? Ndi crude culture... tongue
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Baitullah: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Auntyada89:
Child Bride. A very crude culture and practices
Auntie read well b4 u comment abeg �

The girl brought the suitor herself
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by tit(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hausa Amaka
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Teeklef(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
May be the husband to be get mouth odour.
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Abilistic:
1 ..... that she took such a decision because she does not like her fiancé.

2 She, however, said she now loves her husband-to-be more than before and she is ready to live with him peacefully for the rest of her life........

Confused Gender!

grin grin grin

What?! What is it? Why are you people acting like there's something wrong with women? There's nothing wrong with us. We are not confused. We know what we want.

That she didn't like the man earlier doesn't mean she can't love him later. Women aren't static beings. Our emotions are very fluid and that helps us in weighing our options before doing things. We watch and observe before we react.

Which is very much unlike our male gender cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by 9jaRealist: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
grin grin grin

What?! What is it? Why are you people acting like there's something wrong with women? There's nothing wrong with us. We are not confused. We know what we want.

That she didn't like the man earlier doesn't mean she can't love him later. Women aren't static beings. Our emotions are very fluid and that helps us in weighing our options before doing things. We watch and observe before we react.

Which is very much unlike our male gender cheesy

You have to realize that a lot of men on Nairaland are insecure misogynistic losers... grin
>
Re: Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding by 9jaRealist: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Marry a good woman, she organizes your life.

Marry a bad woman, the little you have goes up in flames.

That's a bad woman up there.

Organize your own life...
What are you? A child?!

>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Detain Four Officers Over Civilian Friend’s Killing / Port Harcourt Tanker Explosion: Church, Hotel, Shops Burnt / Chukwuka Utazi Says There Are 60 Police Checkpoints Between Lagos And Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.