Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account (808 Views)

CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / CBN Ban On OMO Threatens N9.4 Trillion Pension Investment Returns / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by geunik(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2021
I don't understand. I don't know how this works. A business partner of mine wanted to deposit dollars into my domiciliary account from a foreign country using her app. The transaction was declined. Her screenshot claimed CBN policy makes it not possible to send money from her country to Nigeria

Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by bigtt76(f): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Wise or Transfer wise is not a registered money transfer organization to Nigeria hence they cannot accept the transfer, tell your person to use WorldRemit.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by mustmust(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2021
What is going on in Nigeria please??
Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by providencia(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Cbn blocking inflow to her own country. Na wa shocked
Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by geunik(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2021
bigtt76:
Wise or Transfer wise is not a registered money transfer organization to Nigeria hence they cannot accept the transfer, tell your person to use WorldRemit.
Thanks
Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2021
This has been closed since December na. Naija for you grin
Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by macjireh: 4:09am On Oct 09, 2021
geunik:
I don't understand. I don't know how this works. A business partner of mine wanted to deposit dollars into my domiciliary account from a foreign country using her app. The transaction was declined. Her screenshot claimed CBN policy makes it not possible to send money from her country to Nigeria
u are supposed to open a dollar account to receive such funds
Re: CBN Ban Dollar Credit On Domiciliary Account by geunik(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
macjireh:

u are supposed to open a dollar account to receive such funds
That was a dollar account

(1) (Reply)

The Hero's Walk - Documentary On The Igbo Apprentice System(Video and photos) / With Just N3000 For Registration Made Me This / Get Free SHIBA INU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.