Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

It Technical Support Needed In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It Technical Support Needed In Lagos (487 Views)

IT Technical Support Officer / Equipment Support Needed For A Short Movie Production / Vacancy At Precise Lighting Stores- Technical Support And Website Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Technical Support Needed In Lagos by assisttohire: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2021
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Install and configure Microsoft software applications with the supporting hardware system.
2. Run diagnosis to understand the root cause of problems.
3. Remotely guide clients through a series of actions to solve technical issues.
4. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
5. Provide documented technical procedures, written and verbal.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of secondary school leaving certificate.
2. Experience in system administration, computer software and hardware.
3. Experience in technical support, desktop support or in a similar role is an added advantage.
4. Hands-on experience with the Windows OS environment.
5. Experience in remote desktop applications.
6. Good understanding of computer systems and other technical products.
7. Attention to details and good problem-solving skills.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills.

MODE OF APPLICATION:
Kindly forward applications to careers@hytng.com using “IT Technical Support” as mail subject.

Re: It Technical Support Needed In Lagos by WarmTest3: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello!
I was looking for an engineering outsourced team to make some designs with my own specs for hardware https://axonim.com/services/hardware-platform-design.html. After review checking, I've stopped on this site because of their portfolio and experience. They complete all my tasks in time, so if you need engineers, contact them.

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Start Job Hunting As A Fresh Graduate / Heritage Bank Recruitment 2021 / Japa: 3 High Lucrative Skill That Will Earn You Money In US,UK And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.