Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified (731 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by nairalandankrah: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2021
In 1947, British officials, in order to ensure a safe and secure region, Partitioned british india into two independent dominion states, India and Pakistan..

The Dominion of India is today the Republic of India; the Dominion of Pakistan is today the Islamic Republic of Pakistan/Bangladesh..

The partition involved the division of two provinces, Bengal and Punjab, based on district-wise non-Muslim or Muslim majorities. The partition also saw the division of the British Indian Army, the Royal Indian Navy, the Indian Civil Service, the railways, and the central treasury. The partition was outlined in the Indian Independence Act 1947 and resulted in the dissolution of the British Raj, or Crown rule in India. The two self-governing countries of India and Pakistan legally came into existence at midnight on 15 August 1947...

Britain's failure to offer southern and Northern Nigeria the option of partition like it did with india/Pakistan, is a clear violation of the united nations Act/declaration on "the granting of independence to colonial countries..

So therefore, oduduwas and biafrans are morally, legally, and spiritually justified to seek their separate nations, even if they have to shoot their way through it..

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by nairalandankrah: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
Either we restructure or we part, one of this will happen shortly even if we have to shoot our way through it..
You're enjoying your Britain, but you use Nigeria as an example of a failed state..
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by gidgiddy: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Oduduwa and Biafra! May it come to pass!

Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by Warripikine: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2021
One Nigeria has failed Nigerians..
Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by nairalandankrah: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Warripikine:
One Nigeria has failed Nigerians..
One Nigeria is killing us..
Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by Chibuike21: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
For me I don't want Biafra, we will only end up killing each other.

I reject Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by BKayy: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

I reject Biafra.
I know you are not Igbo but this message is for those that due to some ignorant or selfish reasons don't like the idea of Biafra
"Nobody will force you to stay in Biafra after actualization. If you don't like it, you can sell your land, pack and go to Arewanistan or any other country.
One man's decision can't supersede that of millions"

PS: You can sell the land to me. I will buy it at the most reasonable price people buy land

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing: Biafran/oduduwa Agitation Is Justified by Warripikine: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

I reject Biafra.
It's no longer about what APC or PDP wants,
Its no longer about what the senators and assembly members want,
Its no longer about the little crumbs Government have been giving you and your low life bmcs.

ITS ABOUT WHAT Majority of THE PEOPLE Now WANT..
You can remain with the north after the division.. Iswap, boko haram, bandits, are suitable options for you..
Its over bro..

(1) (Reply)

Justin: Ada Jesus Is Dead / Braking News. / Enough Is Enough: Igboho Can't Be Caught So Easily - Olowo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.