Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Am Here To Convince Leo To Carry On - Joan Laporta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Here To Convince Leo To Carry On - Joan Laporta (158 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta / Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Here To Convince Leo To Carry On - Joan Laporta by OfficialDlh(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Barcelona's new president Joan Laporta revealed his first priority during his inauguration at Camp Nou on Wednesday.

During his speech, Laporta made a direct plea to world best Lionel Messi saying he is back as president in order to convince the Argentine to continue at the club.

Messi is in the final year of his contract with Barcelona and there have been suggestions he will be leaving at the end of the season with Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain his likely destinations.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/03/i-am-here-to-convince-leo-to-carry-on.html

Re: I Am Here To Convince Leo To Carry On - Joan Laporta by paulolee(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
I prays he stays bcox for him to accept almost 30% paycut than joining a PSG or city dt would pay him more wont b easy..

(1) (Reply)

Goaloong. Net / Mohamed Salah Reveals Desire To Play In Spain / Will Villa Do A Double Over Liverpool Today �?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.