Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ayade Inspects 12,000 Litre Vegetable Oil Processing Factory In Bekwarra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Inspects 12,000 Litre Vegetable Oil Processing Factory In Bekwarra (318 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Pictures From APC LGA Campaign For Tinubu In Bekwarra, Cross River State / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Inspects 12,000 Litre Vegetable Oil Processing Factory In Bekwarra by offiong187: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Ayade inspects 12,000 litre-per hour vegetable oil processing factory in Bekwarra, happy with progress of work

Cross River State governor, Sir Ben Ayade has expressed happiness with the progress of work at the groundnut oil processing factory in Nyanya, Bekwarra Local Government Area. 

The 12,000 litres per hour groundnut oil processing mill is part of Ayade's one industry per local government policy.

Speaking shortly after inspecting ongoing work at the factory, the governor disclosed his reason for the siting of the mill, hinting that "this local government is known to be the largest producer of groundnuts and indeed the best quality in Nigeria.

"A lot of people from Northern Nigeria call me and ask me to send Bekwarra groundnut, so I started wondering what was so special about Bekwarra ground nut."

In fulfillment of his promise of an industry to the people of Bekwarra, Ayade said: "So as part of my industrialization policy of one industry to a local government, we take advantage of the raw material in Bekwarra.

"So being the largest producer of groundnut in the whole of Nigeria, I decided to set up a vegetable oil plant."

On the installed capacity of the factory, the govermor hinted that "the vegetable oil plant is projected to mill 12,000 litres per hour on completion,  producing natural vegetable oil from groundnut. So we have a system where the groundnut comes fresh from the farm, goes through a drying and deshelling process and further down to a granulation and frying from where it goes through a pressing session to a refinery and finally it goes through the bottling line."

Offering insight on the robotic support component of the factory, the governor disclosed that "there is a robotic component that does a systematic check on quality. The quality control session is designed with a support laboratory. 

"The factory which has already engaged over a hundred people working at the site, upon completion is expectedto employ over 500 of Bekwarra sons and daughters. 

"Indeed, this is just one factory and the project engineer said on the immediacy he has already employed 115 people on the site.

"So ultimately, by the time the factory begins production with all the automation that we have put in place for precision in terms of quality, every other thing is semi mechanical to allow the input of human beings."

Ayade, while voicing his satisfaction with the progress of work, beamed: "I am far more than impressed, especially with the fact that the handlers of the project are all young Cross Riverians. We have here a young architect from Cross River and I am happy and I do not mind sending him to anywhere in the world to be trained and become an expert in this field of mechanical construction." 

Governor Ayade said the groundnut oil processing factory will significantly alter the economic landscape of Bekwarra, noting that "Bekwarra people are very industrous and they are great farmers, very hard-working and talented. So bringing this back to their door step, I am sure they will take pride in it."

Re: Ayade Inspects 12,000 Litre Vegetable Oil Processing Factory In Bekwarra by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Yes this is nice, not moomoo Wike that commissions flyovers and restaurants, the man too dey make me vex.
Ayade has done well Factories is what we need not restaurants and flyovers.
Re: Ayade Inspects 12,000 Litre Vegetable Oil Processing Factory In Bekwarra by Standing5(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2021
I will always support govt going into business and supporting businesses with amenities. Good one. Arrangements to secuure the businesses beyond the current governor tenure should be made on time by partnering with reputable private business and splitting the profit.
Re: Ayade Inspects 12,000 Litre Vegetable Oil Processing Factory In Bekwarra by Fahdiga(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Ayade has destroyed cross river state beyond redemption

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rigged In 2019, Atiku Won Presidential Election- Bala Mohammed / It Will Be Unwise To Go After Sunday Igboho, Mailafia Tells Security Agents / RE: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years: A Disclaimer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.