Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

General Muhammadu Buhari's Interview With Bbc Hardtalk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Muhammadu Buhari's Interview With Bbc Hardtalk (3186 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Muhammadu Buhari's Interview With Bbc Hardtalk by maclatunji: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
Click on my signature to read the report and download the video should you wish to watch. I am posting this simply because of those claiming the man can never go on a programme that he has already been on. I just hate it when people peddle ignorance.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari's Interview With Bbc Hardtalk by maclatunji: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2011
I might change my signature in future but you can still view the interview by following this link: http://coolstuff49ja..com/2011/04/general-buharis-interview-with-bbc.html

(1) (Reply)

4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt / Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend / No Longer Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.