Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Read (205 Views)

I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto / How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) / If You Have A BVN And It Is Linked To Your SIM Card, Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read by stalingraddd(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
I graduated from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, from the department of History and International studies since 2018
Uptil now over 70 percent of my class have not collected their certificates or gone for NYSC, The HOD mr Braimah and our exam officer mr Solomon have turned our case to money making scheme, collecting money from students who did not merit it and doctoring their grades so they can graduate, while we who actually merit it are left to suffer.
Since 2018 it has been one story after another, I have paid money twice for mobilizations For nysc to the department, only to be told by them that our results were returned by our schools ICT department because they were not compiled properly.

So many Unserious students from my class have collected their results because they paid money to our HOD, He often boasts that he is friends with the vice chancellor prof Onimawo and is therefore untouchable, please anyone with any influence should come to our Aid.

My HOD phone no:0703 461 9322
The vice chancellors phone number:0803 422 7105
Re: Please Read by Purplebubble: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeria sha

(1) (Reply)

Bus Drivers Kill Traffic Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma In Lagos / Another Shooting In Shithole Country Boulder Colorado / How I Caught Laptop Thief With A Drone –lagos-based Videographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.