Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) (1111 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by DrChukki: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Story closed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by kingphilip(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2021
Na God de protect person o.

Thank God for sparing his life sha. Others have gone but he's back safe and sound.

Too much carefulness is good but just a moment of slip might be all you need to become a victim.

Thanks for sharing.

I stay along that axis and that distance is a very long one though.

He has a duty sha and that is to protect others from being a victim by going back to Nyanya and try identifying the face of the keke driver because the passengers at the back wouldn't have successfully done that if the driver didn't cooperate with them.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Ammishaddai: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2021
This is seriously coming as a surprise, but all I can say is that I'm glad your friend came back safe and sound .

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Morgan9(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2021
This contry is unredeemable.
Very useless contry

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by DrChukki: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
kingphilip:
Na God de protect person o.

Thank God for sparing his life sha. Others have gone but he's back safe and sound.

Too much carefulness is good but just a moment of slip might be all you need to become a victim.

Thanks for sharing.

I stay along that axis and that distance is a very long one though.

He has a duty sha and that is to protect others from being a victim by going back to Nyanya and try identifying the face of the keke driver because the passengers at the back wouldn't have successfully done that if the driver didn't cooperate with them.

I don't think he can still identify the driver. Most times not everyone pays attention to details...
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by kingphilip(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2021
DrChukki:

I don't think he can still identify the driver. Most times not everyone pays attention to details...
You're right though because na to just enter and drop at the location most people do including me sometimes except for boredom that I take notice.

As I said earlier, let God continue to protect us all.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Blackfire(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2021
How much did they collect sefff

grin
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by BigYash: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2021
We thank de Lord for his mercies and grace..
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Adekunle813: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Blackfire:
How much did they collect sefff

grin

Someone came to talk about how a fellow human being was treated inhumanly and the reasonable thing you can put down is displaying your smelling teeth shocked

You're dooomed brah!
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by tidalstorm(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Thank God your friend is alive.
They called him Haram which means an abomination. They could have easily taken his life.
This 9ja sef, las las every one dey responsible for him safety. Let's be security conscious.
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Mikeeytools: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Every body should buy a stun gun. As soon as they start their useless story just put some high voltage in one skull.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Am happy he was released. He will make the money they took from him back as far as there's life
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Blackfire(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Adekunle813:

Someone came to talk about how a fellow human being was treated inhumanly and the reasonable thing you can put down is displaying your smelling teeth shocked

You're dooomed brah!

Adekunle omo ale ... omo ofo bi omi igbe... iyare to ya were ni o pa ò...eleribu somebody
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Ahmback(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
A second chance
Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by Spicycat(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
From Nyanya to Mararaba to Masaka and Ado to New Nyanya to One man village to Kuchikau down to Keffi, they have been lots of unreported kidnapping related activities going on there, some of the victims may gain their freedom after paying some form of ransom some may escape and sadly some may never be seen again by thier loved ones cry cry cry.

A lot of youths have lost their purpose in life, parents have failed in bringing up children the right way, some idiots bring children to this world without having any plans for them all thanks to religion without rational thinking which destroy the human brain to lunacy.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Abducted In Abuja/Nasarawa State (Please Read and Be Careful) by gfon(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Once i enter any public transport,i dey always lock up,put on my earpiece.The only talk wey i go talk na wen i reach my bustop 'driver owa'.My eyes don see enough evil already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Arrests Fake Female Police Officer (2022) / Should This 19 Year Old Smuggler Be Executed? / Jealous Wife Scalds Husband With Hot Oil That Results In His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.