Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tushbee Set For Global Impact Award 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tushbee Set For Global Impact Award 2021 (257 Views)

OAP And Actor Tushbee Set To Receive A National Integrity Award / Tems Wins BMI Impact Award In London / Oap Tushbee And Kelvin Peters A'rien Congratulates Ironmike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tushbee Set For Global Impact Award 2021 by Feneconnect(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
A Nigerian based broadcaster who goes by the name Tushbee is all set to receive an honoree award with the Global Impact Initiative 2021 for a great service to humanity.

In a phone conversation with Tushbee as regards how she got this recognition.

She said a golden fish has no hidding place and giving back to the siciety is more of a passion and lifestyle now.

I got this recognition due to some of the projects I have done and the organizers believe that I need to be encouraged.

According to her, she said her grand mother is the mother hen of her passion , as she was a widow plus she spent her teenage days helping and supporting her granny.

She said most of her holidays, she will travel from Port Harcourt to Umuahia to keep her granny company.

At first, Tushbee felt it was a duty of a grand child to grand mother, not up until 2015 , when her granny was call to glory, May her sweet soul continue to rest in peace. ( Late Mrs Grace Ihuaka Ndimele Azouonye ).

Tushbee narrated her she missed her granny's burial because of lack of Aviation petrol , she spent all day at the airport crying , while crying, the inspiration came to her to extend this care and support to other widows.

This became a burning passion which eventually came to birth in 2015 which is called ;TUSHBEE AND THE WIDOWS; Since then till now, she has been supporting widows and working with other widows who has the spirit of giving widowhood a new face in Africa.

She started a project in 2019 tagged : ONE MILLION WIDOWS NETWORK AFRICA . This project is geared to help widows, widowers, sit at home mothers and young girls to learn a skill that will help them make money at home. She started this project with Mrs Temitope Bilewu who is a widow and has great passion for widows.

Tushbee also partner with other NGOs to carry out project with and for them.

Presently, In conjunction with the support of some friends, she is planning on supporting some kids gain primary Education in the Makoko area of Lagos. She added that she wouldn't have peace until , one child atleast starts a primary Education.

When our reporter dig deeper, it was discovered that Tushbee is not married and not a widow as well.

When asked about her challenges as a single girl involving with widows. She gave a big sweet soothe smile and said, that will be a story for another day as she has faced a lot of challenges , spiteful words from men and women. However, being who I am, I gave deaf ears to all spoken and written words.

In conclusion, she said nothing gives her better joy than giving back to the society as much as she can and seeing widows smile big.

(1) (Reply)

V Benz Mapariwo Mp3 / I Got Married 18 Years Ago When I Was Just 20’ – Don Jazzy Opens Up / He Is Toying With My Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.