Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge (14579 Views)

USSD: Telcos Insist On Disconnecting Banks / USSD: NCC Bars Telcos From Charging Customers / Banks, Telcos Feud Over USSD Charges Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by Oritna94(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
ChuckKingston:
Every Nigerian should actually get the Kuda bank app right away

You are in the spirit. True talk
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by authority2006(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Good for Nigerians..
Next election they'll still fall for fulani's division tactics and vote incompetent leaders probably worse than buhari.

In 2019 they said peter obi is igbo and so therefore it's better buhari keeps leading.. Enjoy 4+4

Peter Obi didn't contest for the presidential position. Or sleep dey worry u? Both APC and PDP presented Fulani man as president while Yorubas and Igbos presented VPs. I hope you didn't hit your against the rock.

1 Like

Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by smallsmall: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Slynation:
This people are always on the look out purposely to extort the masses instead of channelling the same IQ in making the country a better place....just like someone rightly said, Even Pharaoh wasn't this wicked....!!

And to think that the CBN Governor churning out these Evil Decrees is not a Fulani but a Biafran, is so shameful.
Southern Saboteurs are always very wicked, when they serve their Fulani masters.
See Amaechi? See Lying Mohammed? See Tinubu?
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by smallsmall: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
authority2006:

Peter Obi didn't contest for the presidential position. Or sleep dey worry u? Both APC and PDP presented Fulani man as president while Yorubas and Igbos presented VPs. I hope you didn't hit your against the rock.

Dont mind the Clown, Igbos that refused to vote for a fellow Igbo, a very sound Igbo like Kingsley Moghalu for that matter, but opted to vote for Atiku, a corrupt Fulani, are the ones blaming Yorubas for voting for Fulani Buhari.

Accepted, Buhari will go down in history as the worst President to ever rule any country, even worse than Idi Amin of Uganda of those days.
We are not even sure if it is not an impostor from Niger Republic that is currently in Aso Rock right now because it seems the man there is bent on destroying Nigeria by all means.
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by Cashify: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2021
They all extort from common man
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by wealth231(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2021
ChuckKingston:
Every Nigerian should actually get the Kuda bank app right away
bro do I use the kuda bank because I have the app buh I don't know how to use..thanks!
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by Bubblewitch: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2021
It’s time to go back to ajo for the old people
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by Slynation(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
smallsmall:

And to think that the CBN Governor churning out these Evil Decrees is not a Fulani but a Biafran, is so shameful.
Southern Saboteurs are always very wicked, when they serve their Fulani masters.
See Amaechi? See Lying Mohammed? See Tinubu?
The matter just tire me, they will soon meet their waterloo
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by ChuckKingston(m): 3:23am On Mar 20, 2021
wealth231:
bro do I use the kuda bank because I have the app buh I don't know how to use..thanks!
It's very easy to use, just register your details and voila, you're good to go
Re: Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge by merits(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Then kill yourself already and enter your grave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware / Scam Alert:: E-commerce-ng.com Is A Ponzi.. Do Not Invest. Photo / CBN Announces Plan To Launch E-Naira Wallet, Reveals CBDC Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.