Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai (47859 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Joseph08(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bubu don miss her grin

Abeg wen she dey go back my neighbor dey ask me
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers grin gringrin let them talk whatever they want to talk. We owns Nigeria

The very breath in your nostrils is borrowed, mortal.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Biyonce(f): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
She came for omugwo, she'll go back soon
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by ablejesus26(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's not just about returning back

the bang question is has the reason she eloped in the first place been resolved??
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Her BTA don finish??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Danny50: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
She don go collect fresh arab d**k
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by poeticsoldier(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mummy Oyoyo!Hope you buy something come for Buahri pikins?As for me,your being around or not never reduces or adds to me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
I wish I cared... Her husband can be gone for 1 full year and I won't even notice. Mtchewww!!! tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Temptee101(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Maybe coming home to file for divorce.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by steeltrust: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
With tax payers money
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
We honestly didn't miss her a bit, nothing concerns us if she decides to abdicate her responsibilities as a first lady

Which responsibility did she have before that she is abdicating?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by saawe: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
she was brought back to cover their lies and confuse Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
triple996:
cheesy

What could she have been doing in Dubai this long?

She doesn't care about the emotional feelings of Baba.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Sebbs(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow, i need to go and see her ASAP
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers grin gringrin let them talk whatever they want to talk. We owns Nigeria

learn to speak english first before trying to defend what's not yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by habiham: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
First lady of dubai
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
so is it safe to say that baba vegetable has not nackedfor 6months... lol.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by sojfarm: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
E yah

She is through mourning the late hubby
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Zane2point4(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YAHYA BELLO WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW grin

THIS WOMAN ABOVE ME NOR GET WORK SHA angry
Hahaha she's always claim to be in Paris, or spain or Chicago or ohio.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by jrusky(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Really

Noted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by tnerro1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make dem no break the bed for the oza room ooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Adobeacrobat: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
So, make we go fry Beans?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Irojonun: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ejala the second is back
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by iragbmite: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Does she get regular dych from the presido. She is too young to be dych-starved. Sad!
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
[Hahahaha,u're bad ,u're so bad.Buhari thing no dey work.so nothing to fire.lol.. quote author=merits post=99991146] smileyAisha oyoyo welcome back home.bubu most fire this weapon today.[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Trutherme: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
When you imagine how America will be if Jill Biden stays out of the Country for even two months, then you will conclude that Nigeria is really in very bad shape. You will agree if you are normal but dismiss my opinion if you are part of Nigeria's problem. grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by AfonjaConehead: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Is she a widow?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Gandollaar(f): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YAHYA BELLO WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW grin

THIS WOMAN ABOVE ME NOR GET WORK SHA angry
LMAO!

That's your fvcking first lady Oga. Hahahaha
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by winner37(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oh my goodness,for good six months she was way .. Pls who was there servicing the engine ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by eeetuk(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Habit formed at an early age is difficult to give up.
President Buhari's life exemplified this. His years of relying on government Money to take care of his family is showing off in his wife spending 6 months in Dubai.

Would Aisha Buhari have afforded this life style if her husband was not in government?

The answer is no.
Totally miss used of power by president Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Udantu:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-aisha-buhari-returns-to-nigeria-after-six-months-in-dubai
whether she went to deposit her loots or shine something. it is her business after all since she left nothing changed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai by OBALOLA55(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gandollaar:
LMAO!

That's your fvcking first lady Oga. Hahahaha
NA YAHYA BELLO GO MARRY THAT WOMAN LAS LAS I DEY TELL YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.