Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Niger Republic President Appreciates President Buhari For Renaming An Abuja Expr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic President Appreciates President Buhari For Renaming An Abuja Expr (237 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Samuel Ortom Queries Aide For Renaming Ahmadu Bello Way After Him / See The Niger Republic President Campaign Vehicle That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Republic President Appreciates President Buhari For Renaming An Abuja Expr by DonXavi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
President of Niger Republic, Issoufou Mahamadou, has taken to his Twitter handle to express his appreciation to President Buhari for the love shown to him when he visited Nigeria on Tuesday, March 16.

President Buhari renamed a major expressway in Abuja after President Mahamadou.

Expressing his gratitude on Twitter, President Mahamadou said President Buhari's care towards him touches him. He wrote

''My brother and friend, @MBuhari , did me the honor to call an Abuja express way "Mahamadou Issoufou expressway". This testifies, beyond our personal relations, to the excellent relations that exist between #Nigeria and #Niger. His caring touches me. I thank him very much.''

https://www.tori.ng/news/165648/niger-republic-president-appreciates-president-buh.html

Re: Niger Republic President Appreciates President Buhari For Renaming An Abuja Expr by DonXavi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Our president has included Niger republic to Nigeria as one country . I think if the South breaks away, the northern part of Nigeria will join Niger republic . Remember the name Nigeria is similar to Niger and we still have Niger state in the North so I think Niger republic is part of northern Nigeria.
Re: Niger Republic President Appreciates President Buhari For Renaming An Abuja Expr by DonXavi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Buhari's original family are from there, he just came in via porous border into Nigeria and was given connection to join the Military, even Abdulsalam who is claiming he is from Niger State. Where are his siblings among us who is his father and mother? Many entered because they speak Hausa.
Re: Niger Republic President Appreciates President Buhari For Renaming An Abuja Expr by Freestainworld(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Very bad

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Okogbua:the Face That Would Change Aba / Regional Integration, Interconnectivity: Ibom Air To Commence Uyo-gambia Route / Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock – Atiku Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.