Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) (2137 Views)

Come In And Let's Talk About Your Business Expansion / Cheap Smart Desk Office In Abuja / Upgrade And Stand Out With Luxury High Gloss Office Desk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Greek design company Studio just unvailed a “Nap Desk” that lets employees sleep at work without any shame or discomfort.

Not only the table design can make workday more bearable, but it also saves office space and gives personal hideout.

Not to mention it performs as a work table, too.

While one worker sleeps in the bed compartment underneath, another can slide away the workspace to work alongside their colleague without disturbing them, making it an excellent office table for teams who might need to work around the clock to finish important projects on a tight deadline.

Now, falling asleep at work can be done in style.

https://www.boredpanda.com/nap-desk-sleeping-at-work-studio-nl-greece/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2021

1 Share

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Imagine that, sleeping on duty. Who the hell design such a product for an organisation.

1 Like

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by heendrix(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Not a new thing this stuff is common in Osogbo and some part of bere/mapo area of ibadan. Atleast that was where i saw it last n i was like shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Liposure: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice innovation
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
U don't say...No b small thing oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lovely!

But, sleeping on duty, NO.

If you are sick, go to the company's clinic.
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Have you forgotten that in Nigeria, as an employee, there is no sleep for the wicked? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make this one no come naija Cox our politicians will wunt work again
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by The5DME(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice.
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
This kind desk na for CEOs them.

When dem don sidon, sign evey signable, plus complain and shouts wey dem go heap on top employees head...dem go tire, come sleep.

CEO Wife: Welcome darling, how was work?

CEO: It was hectic my dear
grin

1 Like

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Explorers:
Greek design company Studio just unvailed a “Nap Desk” that lets employees sleep at work without any shame or discomfort.

Not only the table design can make workday more bearable, but it also saves office space and gives personal hideout.

Not to mention it performs as a work table, too.

While one worker sleeps in the bed compartment underneath, another can slide away the workspace to work alongside their colleague without disturbing them, making it an excellent office table for teams who might need to work around the clock to finish important projects on a tight deadline.

Now, falling asleep at work can be done in style.

https://www.boredpanda.com/nap-desk-sleeping-at-work-studio-nl-greece/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook
Ergonomic/space-saving office furniture. Truly awesome.

A lot of the tech companies would permit this because they allow flexibility at work.
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by banky3w(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Explorers:
Nice design but sleeping side is too low. Snake can bite somebody.
Snake in the office Oh I forgot, this is Nigeria! The snakes that swallowed millions in JAMB office the last time.
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by gbowoade85142: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ergonomic/space-saving office furniture. Truly awesome.A lot of the tech companies would permit this because they allow flexibility at work.
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
I love this. Wouldn't mind having this in my office. If I feel tired, I rest straight away. Can't come and kill myself. grin
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by LMS1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Meanwhile ' Aba Made' Will Soon Float Our Market With N2,500 Per Desk. Nevertheless What America Can Do Emeka Can Do It Better grin

Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by akunjohn(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
This is for the ogas and their secretaries after work hours.
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by adekusibe10(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
HOW MUCH
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
EXPLORERS:My number #1 news on nairaland grin
Re: Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Explorers Agba , i hail ooo

(1) (Reply)

CAC Query. Change Of Commencement Date In CAC Registration / Easiest Ways Of Obtaining Loans Without Collateral / How To Make Money With Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.