Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? (1628 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
please no ethnic bashing

Let's call a spade a spade. Anyone Tinubu supports always win.
I think we should send our elites to solicit his support. Failure to do it might result in us
having 1 or 2 ministers in 2023. All indications point to a SW president come 2023.

Let's stop our chest beating and support legendary Bola Tinubu, so we're not marginalised in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Adekamkpe23: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Igbos would need to prostrate before BAT if they want any position.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by heendrix(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Exactly it's high time we igbos know pride and isolation will lead us no where. Igbos dont like voting so we're to leave chestbeating to get what we want even if it means serving under our Yoruba brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Gbagura: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Igbo should swallow their pride and come to bourdillion to prostrate for tinubu so he can allow them get the jobs of gardeners and cleaners when he become the president in 2023. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Igbo should swallow their pride and come to bourdillion to prostrate for tinubu so he can allow them get the jobs of gardeners and cleaners when he become the president in 2023. grin

I think that's our only option.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Obalatule: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is how you catch Goats that that think they are smart grin grin The op plus the first three comments=Same person cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
heendrix:
Exactly it's high time we igbos know pride and isolation will lead us no where. Igbos dont like voting so we're to leave chestbeating to get what we want even if it means serving under our Yoruba brothers

yes bro. Ipob is helping no one but helping Nnamdi kanu to live a decent life in UK.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obalatule:
This is how you catch Goats that that think they are smart grin grin The op plus the first three comments=Same person cheesy grin

So, I make up 99.99% of Nairaland members?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Gbagura: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

You think that boy have sense? Him with one other dumb guy thinks everyone have time to be using multiple accounts to comment. They are that dumb if you don't know.
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:
please no ethnic bashing

Let's call a spade a spade. Anyone Tinubu supports always win.
I think we should send our elites to solicit his support. Failure to do it might result in us
having 1 or 2 ministers in 2023. All indications point to a SW president come 2023.

Let's stop our chest beating and support legendary Bola Tinubu, so we're not marginalised in 2023.
Now we know
Ponmo crew

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gbagura:
You think that boy have sense? Him with one other dumb guy thinks everyone have time to be using multiple accounts to comment. They are that dumb if you don't know.

Incredible and stupefying to think everyone loves the Ibos grin grin grin Shey I'm the only one.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Now we know
Ponmo crew

bros let's leave pride aside.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Obalatule: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

You are very jobless thats why you have multiple accounts to talk to yourself on Nairaland like a lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obalatule:
You are very jobless thats why you have multiple accounts to talk to yourself on Nairaland like a lunatic

Yes o, even you, you are the same person as me. I change my account to Obatule so I can spew nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Yes o, even you, you are the same person as me. I change my account to Obatule so I can spew nonsense.
SW bmc vs NW bmc
Aka ponmo crew

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Where are my brothers?
cc: lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obalatule:
He is not jobless
He is a SW bmc employed to defend buhari and his western lord
His job field is online

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

SW bmc vs NW bmc
Aka ponmo crew

Bros don't allow the Yorubas to start posting pictures of potopoto please I beg you.
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

He is not jobless
He is a SW bmc employed to defend buhari and his western lord
His job field is online

Who employed you? IPOK abi? Shebi na me make you jobless?
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Bros don't allow the Yorubas to start posting pictures of potopoto please I beg you.
Hahahahahhaha
Cowards are impostor
Now go back to you online praise singing
Also take the presidency all to yourself
Just as kastina

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Who employed you? IPOK abi? Shebi na me make you jobless?
Ponmo crew don’t have shame

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

bros let's leave pride aside.
Ponmo

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

ipok presidential candidate grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13278650_an_jpegb2b06a763c79bc8591a6ce030905b0bb
Hahahahaha
Is that ponmo President?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Hahahahahhaha
Cowards are impostor
Now go back to you online praise singing
Also take the presidency all to yourself
Just as kastina

Don't cry of marginalisation again o
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Don't cry of marginalisation again o
Stop sleeping
You are still living in 2017

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Hahahahaha
Is that ponmo President?

No
Incoming Anambra state governor.
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

No
Incoming Anambra state governor.
Under APC?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by tit(f): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu should not be proud.
If he can kneel down for idol.
He can kneel down for Jagaban.

Somebody please put the picture of Orji kneeling for idol.
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Stop sleeping
You are still living in 2017

We ibos never learn. The Fulanis and Yorubas have cornered all the juicy positions for themselves. We need to do things differently.
Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

We ibos never learn. The Fulanis and Yorubas have cornered all the juicy positions for themselves. We need to do things differently.
We “Ibos”
Hahahahhahahaha hahaha hahahahhahaha
Please stop disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? by Chibuike21: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
tit:
Orji Uzor Kalu should not be proud.
If he can kneel down for idol.
He can kneel down for Jagaban.

Somebody please put the picture of Orji kneeling for idol.
I wanna see the picture too. A whole governor and our hope for the presidency. chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige Tackles Resident Doctors As NARD Says Strike Continues / Northern Elders Accuse Southern Governors Of Building Ethnic Monsters / What Peanut Means To Nigerians Either As A Source Of Income Or Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.