Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student (25076 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
How do you employ someone that looks like this? Obviously mentally unhinged.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Asour: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fundamentalist:
What department was he lecturing again , is it business management or marketing? Junk journalism?

Not really an error. In most institutions, Marketing is a track (i.e. Sub Major ) in the Department of Business Admin /Management.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Asour: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Coldie:
What happened in convenant university is what has been going on in federal and state universities and alot of the girls keep quiet and succumb to threats.

I know this cause I have seen something like this happen before in a federal university.

Lecturer called a girl to her office locked her in and tried to have sex with her, how they do it they tell the course rep to call you.

Lecturer don pull trouser finish the girl was struggling with him so he chased her away and vowed to deal with her, exam time he kept her in a special seat and was hoping she would turn. Accused her and minused 50 marks from her.

I can't remember how the matter ended cause the girl was in a lower level.

In foreign countries the parents of this convenant university student can sue convenant university a hefty sum, u can't be paying that kind huge school fees and them still get mind rape your daughter, if na me na #100million I go sue the uni

Who's "They"

Are you suggesting that the School acted in concert with the Lecturers?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
This one wan fvck fresh blood
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Coldie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Asour:

Who's "They"

Are you suggesting that the School acted in concert with the Lecturers?

School didn't but the lecturer is their employee. There's a reason why in developed countries when a police officer kills a citizen they sue the state and not the officer.

That's because it's the role of the university to employ competent individual. You can't employ lunatics to your institution and blame it on the lunatic, if not for your institution the girl wouldn't have been raped

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
He has been thrown back into the labour market.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Perfecttouch:
How did this ruffian become a lecturer in the first place?

My first thought exactly

The guy be like one of the hooligans that went to burst pallative warehouse in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by koyyess: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ugly Red piller caught.

Rapists deserve nothing but death.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by koyyess: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Perfecttouch:

If a thug can become a governor, expect anything in nizooria.

The HR field no longer exists in the jungle.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by RALPHOW(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good decision by the management, it will be a lesson to other lecturers.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Onuoha1234(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Will that miscreant walk free instead of being in jail for life? .
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
SQLmastar:
Damn!
What do the university management expect him to fall back on? How can he now feed his family?
I would have preferred if he salary was reduced for 1yr as punishment. angry

him no reason him family when him penis raise.........most times people pay for the sins of their father, husband, bread winner. directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Asour: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Coldie:

School didn't but the lecturer is their employee. There's a reason why in developed countries when a police officer kills a citizen they sue the state and not the officer.

That's because it's the role of the university to employ competent individual. You can't employ lunatics to your institution and blame it on the lunatic, if not for your institution the girl wouldn't have been raped

That's another Jurisdiction and another Legal concept you are delving into. Laws of Tort. I'm not a legal practitioner but I know issues of Tort is very nuanced and in Court can be very complicated. Not just a sue and win as you've suggested.

Cheers.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Howtoearn: 12:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Randy man
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by egojeny1(f): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2021
aremuforlife:
Self discipline is the highest degree someone can acquire, it is needed to excel in everything 8n live.
I dey tel u
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by amuwo1980: 3:21am On Mar 19, 2021
See how this idiot ruined his life, he have manage to obtain a PhD by tricks and outright dishonesty still went on to show his true self, I hope they threw the boom at him and he spends at least 20yrs in the jail

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by bastardmod: 3:38am On Mar 19, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

him no reason him family when him penis raise.........most times people pay for the sins of their father, husband, bread winner. directly or indirectly

Looks like he's single, from his resume posted above
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by sisisioge: 4:58am On Mar 19, 2021
See what beingunable to control himself did to him....arindi banza.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Judolisco(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Rape... D man for Don back plenty babes for covenant bdat.. And u will hear parents say that m taking u to a Christian school so that guys won't disturb you... grin
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Judolisco(m): 5:21am On Mar 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Quit blaming the victim, you MISOGYNISTIC neanderthal...
Even after the accused rapist himself confessed, you persist with primitive drivel. SMH

>
he confessed that he had sex with her... 2 hrs with Nigerian police u go confess... The guy wasn't blaming d victim he was jst being logical if the rape happened in the office people would have heard except maybe it happened after school hours... Watch investigation discovery on dstv or tstv and you will see how detectives work.. Everything no be about emotion or speaking big Big English
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by zoedew: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I am equally having this near experience challenge. My wife who is a student with Federal Polytechnic Nekede is being compelled by some of her lecturers to submit to their insatiable urges despite informing them she's married and carrying our baby to school, or her project will not be attended to.

This is causing a rift between us currently as she has barred me not to intervene in order not to jeopardize her education and she will eventually get through with this.

I gave her two options...
1. Use police and make arrests or
2. Use cult boys who will murder the suspects and make it look like a robbery incident. She said no to any of that. How can a lecturer and HoD of an higher institution compel students and married women to sleep with them or deny them to graduate.

This is causing a serious rift in my marriage right now as I have told her to choose between us and her education.

Any advice to go about this will be quite helpful.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by nsiba: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2021
SQLmastar:
Damn!
What do the university management expect him to fall back on? How can he now feed his family?
I would have preferred if he salary was reduced for 1yr as punishment. angry

I wish the girl was ya sister, maybe ya father and mother would have been celebrating "Mr lecturer" as your inlaw

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by sammyonal: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Cone headed lecturer

Full Afonja blooded
how e take be afonja? Did u read the article at all.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Perfecttouch:
because of corruption in our educational institutions
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Coldie:
What happened in convenant university is what has been going on in federal and state universities and alot of the girls keep quiet and succumb to threats.

I know this cause I have seen something like this happen before in a federal university.

Lecturer called a girl to her office locked her in and tried to have sex with her, how they do it they tell the course rep to call you.

Lecturer don pull trouser finish the girl was struggling with him so he chased her away and vowed to deal with her, exam time he kept her in a special seat and was hoping she would turn. Accused her and minused 50 marks from her.

I can't remember how the matter ended cause the girl was in a lower level.

In foreign countries the parents of this convenant university student can sue convenant university a hefty sum, u can't be paying that kind huge school fees and them still get mind rape your daughter, if na me na #100million I go sue the uni
if we tell people how corrupt our educational institutions are now they will not believe, to do masters in public university wahala, PhD wahala also, because one Randy lecturer hate you to become a philosopher in your field, if you are a girl and you know your ways you can finish your masters before anyone.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by dangotesmummy: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Perfecttouch:
he looks like a drug addict in the first place...ewww
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by dangotesmummy: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2021
QuitNotice:
Despite not looking chop belefulled, oka lecturer's still g@ libido to even do the abnormal...
Life no balance...
I noticed too.hes looking sickly

1 Like

Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by 9jaRealist: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Child Rights Act is inferior to the Criminal code ACT, Cap. C.38 laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004 (that stipulates 13) binding on all states of the federation

How can an Act enacted by the legislature be rationally deemed as “inferior” to another Act of the same legislature?
The Code may be deemed superior (under the supremacy clause of the Constitution) to state versions, but not to the Child Rights Act itself.

If anything, the CRA, being the latter in time (and thus deemed to take into consideration existing laws) would trump the existing Code.
>
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by dangotesmummy: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Cone headed lecturer

Full Afonja blooded
ukenna does that sound Yoruba to you?

Stop taking cheap drugs so you can use your head undecided
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by israelmao(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2021
Indiscipline and living without restraint can make one lose a life possession and glorious future.Pleasure of a fleeting moment has made him to lose the career that took him years to build.
Re: Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ksu 2015/2016 Admission List / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB / When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.