Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS (407 Views)

Deep Truth About Homosexuality / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Deep Truth About Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS by jantman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is my own Deep Truth About COVID-19

I decided to open this thread to speak the truth about covid-19 because one fool on nairaland was telling me that I was ignorant and tried to lecture me about covid-19 vaccine without him understanding the spiritual aspect of the disease.

THE TRUTH; The Corona virus is a non explossive chemical weapon that is secretly being lunch by China for experimental purpose.

For you to deeply know about covid-19, you need to understand how the devils- Satan and demons, how they works and operate.

As a lover of history I remember during the era of the 2nd world war, the Japanese empire used many weak chinese citizens as an experiment. To this day generation and to the chinese believes that, Japan committed attrocious act against Chinese, but right now China is using the whole world as an experiment, killing millions of soul in the name of advance tech, power and dominion.

Who is more evil JAPAN OR CHINA?

The Corona virus is one of the works of Satan to kill millions of souls. It is for you to understand that covid-19 virus itself, is not strong enough to kill a human being. I mean the corona virus whatever they call it cannot kill a person easily. What kills is the evil spirit that is behind the disease. There are countless millions of demons that roam all around the world, families, household, countries, spreading and killing souls with the virus.

Have you not been wondering why the virus itself cannot harm children? The foolish caucasian scientist gives you foolish reasons why it doesn't kill children because this Oyibo people are very ignorant and can't understand spirituality.

The truth is that God Himself did not permit any child to be touch by these evil spirits and the millions of angels on guard, protecting and guarding this children, so no devils can go near them with the virus.

The declaration of the lockdown was a strategy of Satan to curb any attempt of prayers because the devils know that, prayer is the only weapon that will stop Satan wicked plan.

By using world leaders to declare lockdown, Christians will not be able to pray or use prayers to stop the works of Satan.

Despite the lockdown the devils still goes to house to house, they go into families to afflict and kill those weak souls that has no spiritual life. But to those with with spiritual life and light, the devils cannot go near them with the virus.

Right now China is pressing hard against india with their own vacine that still carries the virus for more experimental purpose. The motive of China is of evil and under the influence of Satan and I, myself as a person have come to hate the antheist and evil goverment of China because money and power has corrupted them..

Some countries is more affected than some, it is because the occult kingdom of the highest order has decree the amount of souls that will be wipe out from each nation.

The whole world leaders are nothing but fools apart from Tanzania president. How can you fight an enemy you don't see!

When world leaders started declaring lockdown, I tried to warn Mr buhari - the biggest fool over the decision he will make handling the pandemic. I tried to warn buhari to look and do things with wisdom because Nigeria is not like other nations.

Mr buhari motives is of evil. Buhari summon all the 36 state governors to his cabinet hall and commanded them to take strict measures over covid-19 not knowing that covid 19 are millions of evil spirit.

I tried to tell Buhari that, he should not copy world leaders and that this is Nigeria, and whatever wrong decision he will make will affect the economy and you know the people are the economy.

Another reason why Buhari did what he did over covid 19 was that, he was afraid of his own life and families and he was also looking for international funds of which he got more than 50 million euros in fighting a spiritual enemy he can't see.

Nigeria as a country is being ruled by zombies who call themself governors. My own state governor even marvel me more than the rest. This idiot block all state borders and prevent food from coming into the state causing hunger and starvation. Mr buhari close country borders why the state governors block all state borders and prevent foods from coming into the state, this is why food prices sky rocketed. Many family did not have savings as they live from hand to mouth and no food were coming into each state, many people began to starve. They block all food trucks from coming into the states and start washing truck tires, spraying water over the roads in the name of fighting the pandemic

This idiotic governors started regulating transportation and market days in the name of social distancing and this is how food prices increase, transportation price increase, and whatever goes up in Nigeria will never comes down. Even now shop wants to leave Nigeria because Nigeria has become a land of extreme greed and caos

The only wise leader in the world who is recently Late Tanzania president. (John Magufuli) who told the people of Tanzania to hold fast and pray to Almighty God. This man trusted in God so much and did well in the eyes of his own people. He did not give into international pressure. Many western leaders criticize him for believing in God but this man did not give in to their pressure and criticism.

May his beautiful soul rest in the bossom of Almigty God.

This question might be ask! Why did the Nigeria leaders not declare another lockdown over the pandemic of 2021?

Because they have seen the negative consequences of their previous action - how their previous deceision cripple the Nigeria economy.

I have seen that the media and western leaders are promoting covid-19 as they do not have any important things to do. They are nothing but spiritual ignorant men

Another question might be ask. What is the cure of covid-19 ?

The covid-19 are millions of evil spirit that can best be handled by God.
Re: The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
jantman:
The Deep Truth About COVID-19
I decided to open this thread to speak the truth because one fool on nairaland was telling me that I was ignorant and tried to lecture me about covid vaccine without him understanding the spiritual dimension.

The Corona virus is a non explossive chemical weapon that is secretly being lunch by China for experimental purpose.

For you to understand about covid 19 you need to understand how Satan and demons works and operate.

As a lover of history I remember during the era of the 2nd world war, the Japanese empire used many weak chinese citizens as an experiment. To this day generation and to the chinese believes that Japan committed attrocious act against Chinese but right now China is using the whole world as an experiment, killing millions of soul in the name of power and dominion.

Who is more evil JAPAN OR CHINA?

The Corona virus is one of the works of Satan to kill millions of souls. It is for you to understand that covid -19 virus itself, is not strong enough to kill a human. I mean the corona virus whatever they call it cannot kill a person easily. What kills is the evil spirit behind the disease. There are countless millions of demons that roam all around the world, families, household, countries, spreading and killing souls with the virus. Have you not been wondering why the virus itself cannot harm children? The foolish caucasian scientist gives you foolish reasons why it doesn't kill children because this Oyibo people are ignorant and can't understand spirituality.

The truth is that God Himself did not permit any child to be touch by these evil spirits and they are millions of angels on guard, protecting and guarding this children, so no demons can go near them with the virus.

Despite the lockdown the demons goes house to house, they go into families to afflict and kill those weak souls that has no spiritual life. But to those with with spiritual light and life, the devils cannot go near them with the virus.

Right now China is pressing hard against india with their own vacine that still carries the virus for more experimental purpose. The motive of China is of evil and under the influence of Satan and I, myself as a peraon have come to hate the nation of China because money and power has corrupted them..

Some countries is more affected than some, it is because the occult has decree the amount of souls that will be wipe out from each nation.

The whole world leaders are nothing but fools apart from Tanzania leader. How can you fight an enemy you don't see!

When world leaders started declaring lockdown, I warn Mr buhari - the biggest fool over the decision he will make handling the pandemic. I tried to warn buhari to look and do things with wisdom because Nigeria is not like other nations.

Mr buhari motives is of evil. Buhari summon all the 36 state governors to his cabinet hall and commanded them to take strict measures over covid-19 not knowing that covid 19 are millions of evil spirit.

I tried to tell Buhari that he should not copy world leaders and that this is Nigeria, and that whatever wrong decision he will make will affect the economy and you know that the people are the economy.

Another reason why Buhari did what he did over covid 19 was that he was also looking for international funds of which he got more than 50 million euros in fighting an enemy he can't see.

Nigeria as a country is being ruled by zombies who call themself governors. My own state governor even marvel me more than the rest. This idiot block all state borders and prevent food from coming into the state causing hunger and starvation.
Mr buhari close country borders why the state governors block all state borders and prevent foods from coming into the state, this is why food prices sky rocketed. Many family did not have savings as they live from hand to mouth and no food were coming into each state, many people began to starve.

This idiotic governors started regulating transportation and market days in the name of social distance and this is how food prices increase, transportation increase, and whatever goes up in Nigeria will never comes down. Even now shop rite is leaving Nigeria because Nigeria has become a land of extreme greed and caos

The only wise leader in the world who is recently Late Tanzania leader (John Magufuli) who told the people of Tanzania to Pray to God. This man trusted in God and did well in the eyes of his people. He did not give into international pressure. Many western leaders criticize him for believing in God but this man did not give in to their pressure and criticism. May his soul rest in the bossom of Almigty God.

I have seen that the media and western leaders are promoting covid-19 as they do not have any important things to do. They are nothing but spiritual ignorant men

This question might be ask. What is the cure of covid-19 ?

The covid-19 are millions of evil spirit that can best be handled by God.
Why are you here posting this nonsense in the Religion section? Why do you folks continue to think you can drag God into any and everything you think of and that somehow makes it of God? undecided
Why do you go about deceiving others in the name of God? undecided

Where are the moderators to remove this tripe from the Religion section where it does not belong... typing "God" to any post does not make it religious in any way or form abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS by jantman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
@Kobojunkie

I can see that the Demon in you is very upset as I revealed this secret truth of Satan..

I also see that it was the religious demons in you that made you a Jehovah witness.

You are a son of the Devil. You are doing the bidding of your father - the devil, that is why you roam around attacking useful threads on nairaland.

You darkness : Avoid my thread if not God will punish you
Re: The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS by Kobojunkie: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
jantman:
@Kobojunkie

I can see that the Demon in you is very upset as I revealed this secret truth of Satan..
I also see that it was the religious demons in you that made you a Jehovah witness.
You are a son of the Devil that is why you go about attacking useful threads on nairaland.
Avoid my thread if not God will punish you

Idiot
The ability to see demons and the lot may be a sign of mental illness. Please go SEE a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Go To Any Living Faith Church To Worship My Church Is Closed, I'm A Fake Pastor / 4 People Who Were Privileged To See God According To The Bible / Pastor's Wife Curses Congregation For Not Contributing Towards Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.