Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers (53446 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by sodeide2013: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
They shouldnt be alive by now
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Sirdan247(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
I think it's time, death sentence should be passed on any kidnapper caught
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Pauladex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Our people from the North
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by JuanJO(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bryan88:
Hail them for wetin suppose be their work, Really?
Brother man We know but based on wetin they happen. Make we hail them abeg
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by JuanJO(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chinatown1759:

You are making a lot of sense
My brother you know Dem think say we no no. But make we hail them abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by JuanJO(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

A swear you get sense
Brother everyone get sense. Dem think say we be mumu. Make we hail them sha
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by JuanJO(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
MozB:

God will bless you for this comment. I feel like its one of the best things i've seen today.
We no suppose to dey happy for this kind of news. Our govt na mumu. But make we hail them sha
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Coldie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
This new service Chiefs mean business.

We need more of this in the south
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by JuanJO(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bbbwings:
[s][/s]
Una don start again with the sycophancy
My brother as long as say we still dey same country. Make God help you regain your sanity.
See wetin dis govt cause. We dey abuse each other. Make God help us
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Talknochip(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make dem flog shege comot for dia body
useless goats
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by zagorakis(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
the army should just pour them petrol and set them ablaze shikina.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Superb
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by mvem(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
MozB:

I've been saying this for a long while now. Nigeria dont need democracy. We also dont need military to take over just because our leaders are corrupt. Even milatary officers can be corrupt too. We need the military because the country is becoming too lawless. An average Nigerian man is a very lawless person, look closely. The problems of Nigeria don't lie in the hands of just corrupt leaders. But also in the hands of lawless citizens.
The military are not good with economy because it is not their area

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Toktee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Political activist and blogger, Comr. Usman Okai Austin @Austinokai shared a video of alleged kidnappers caught by soldiers on his Twitter page and wrote:

https://twitter.com/Austinokai/status/1372429072182218753?s=19
I have tried to post the vedeo of this arrest but no avail cos is 4mb...you will see what army did to those salvages ehn.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Toktee(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
mvem:
The military are not good with economy because it is not their area
Mentioned the achievements of civilian administration and i overwhelms you with military achievement both economy and infrastructures.

By 1997 fuel was sold at N11.00.
Garri was N30.00 per mudu.
can I go on?
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Slic1: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Are you not tired of Nigeria too. Canada is good for you too.

Ajibaba101:
Thank God for this I am tired of reading bad news everyday

contact me for Canada, Germany, UK work and study abroad
visa let me add you to the gc...check my contact on my
signature
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Oai007(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
I'm not sur they are kidnappers. soldiers behave like animals sometimes. no guns or weapons in sight they could be some area boys have seen soldiers do more if this. moreover looking at that comrade Twitter handle I have seen a fake news there

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by lordmans(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
More of this. Eheeeee. This is how it should be.

My only anger is that they were not shot on sight.
Shebi they said anyone with AK47 should be shot on sight. Am sure they even had better weapon than AK47.
Hope politicians who uses them will not come and do abracadabra and make money exchange hands.

I don't have joy when proven criminals are arrested knowing what Nigeria is.
I only get joy watching their dead bodies. Although I pray the innocent will never be a victim.

The Nigerian troops have done their bit. Had they shot those guys dead immediately same Nigerians who always know all at all time will still blame the soldiers for one thing or another. The soldiers usually get confused with shenanigans like these coming from Nigerians, and at most times in that state they react based on impulse.

Blame the judicial system and the political class for not being able to award commensurate punishment to dangerous criminals and also allowing them to escape justice. The soldiers too are victims or the worst of it in this era of insecurity. For he is demoralized and disenchanted knowing that the dangerous man he's risking his precious life to fight might be on his way to abroad on scholarship tomorrow.

For those always heaping insults on the soldiers, how many of them head in the direction of gunshots? So praise a man who is tasked to face the dangers for you. No-one is perfect.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by DonKafra: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
I agree 100%

JuanJO:
I think the new defense staffs are really working.

One thing for sure is that this Govt and the military no wetin to do. But corruption no go allow them.
You see Boko Haram na child's play if this people wanna put an end to it.

My people make we just hail them small for this one. We no say e dey easy to do but make we just hail them Sha.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Zenithpeak(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good one from our galant men.... I hope they will not face persecution for attesting those criminal element.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Kiezodumah(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
so wat next after this ? Notin is going to happen
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by cybriz82(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very good one from our able soldiers.

We need more of similar tricks in getting these bastards arrested.

What are the animals turning the society into?

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition, here comes yet another opportunity to show the govt, particularly the military, the full length of your tongues.

Insult them down to their 100th generation, perhaps, Buhari will approve the existence of online country. cheesy

The soldiers are not fulani jihadist bandits again? undecided
a

And u think those kidnapper will fall for the more tricks after seeing this? Smh for this country...see how they quickly rush n post this on media n how they were caught .,.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by skyblue4real(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
God Don punish them...
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by HBB1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Those guys are bleeped.

They probably will be executed.

...at least if Sheikh Gumi doesn't get there quickly.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by mvem(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Toktee:
Mentioned the achievements of civilian administration and i overwhelms you with military achievement both economy and infrastructures.

By 1997 fuel was sold at N11.00.
Garri was N30.00 per mudu.
can I go on?
oga using inflation #11 in 1997 is how much today ?...Didn't you do basic economics in school. #10 yesterday is not #10 today or $10 10 years ago is it $10 today ?
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by Emitrustgod(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2021
If na women in lagos they for don burn them to ashes but this one they will only beat them &let them go.
Re: Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers by lookingfly: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Political activist and blogger, Comr. Usman Okai Austin @Austinokai shared a video of alleged kidnappers caught by soldiers on his Twitter page and wrote:

https://twitter.com/Austinokai/status/1372429072182218753?s=19
people they would have sent to six ft beyond already, they're arresting them.... tomorrow now, bb will release them to continue mayhem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos / Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos) / Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.