Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo (484 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Founder of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra and Biafra Independent Movement (BIM-MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has hailed Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo on his emergence as the leader of the new Biafra De Facto Customary Government.

Asari-Dokubo, a former militant in the Niger Delta region, had a few days ago, announced himself as the leader of the new Biafra de facto Customary Government, citing “injustice and marginalisation” on the Igbo people found in various zones of the country as the reason for his aspiring for a “better life for his people.”

In a statement issued on his behalf by his media assistant, Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike described Asari-Dokubo’s emergence as a clear manifestation of “our monthly concerted efforts at reconciling different pro-Biafran groups towards achieving greater harmony against our common enemy”.

The MASSOB leader, who extended his unalloyed support to the new leader of Biafra Customary government, also congratulated Asari-Dokubo for towing the line of non-violence agreement in the crusade for the emancipation struggle of the people of Biafra.

“Asari-Dokubo is a fearless principal actor in our quest for Biafra actualization mission and has remained ever assertive and vocal and indefatigable. His principled stand on Biafra restoration project is an encouragement to all and a deterrent to the warring enemy. And in this struggle, he finds favour in my endorsement.”

Uwazuruike said Dokubo’s unrelenting contributions and efforts made by notable leaders from different pro-Biafra groups.

Uwazuruike said, “As we march on, we ask all to be part of this commitment and in our efforts towards unifying eastern region; certain that we are building for ourselves, and for our generations yet unborn.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/biafra-uwazuruike-massob-back-asari-dokubo/

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Simplyleo: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by melvinjames: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
In a statement issued on his behalf by his media assistant, Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike described Asari-Dokubo’s emergence as a clear manifestation of “our monthly concerted efforts at reconciling different pro-Biafran groups towards achieving greater harmony against our common enemy”.

So how many factions now in ipob?
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by JuanJO(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hgg
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Vickym1(f): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Ediot is trying to be relevant, he want to cash out on asari doubt.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Adekamkpe23: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fighting amongst themselves even before the fake biafra
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jesus Christ is fighting for Nigeria. All our enemies go scatter! Confusion scatter them all!

I cover my beloved Nigeria with the MIGHTY BLOOD of Jesus. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Fahdiga(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ohamadike we know. who are others
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Chibuike21: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Ohamadike we know. who are others
[/s]

Ohama-fraudster you mean.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Anigreat: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

Uwazuruike is pained and frustrated because his main aim was to cash out using massob , but Kanu spoiled things for him.

But of truth, I don't think anyone can handled this agitation of a thing more perfectly than Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by festacman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
I would have kicked and screamed in horor if somebody had told me that a day would come when a full-blooded Igbo person would, willingly, become emotionally agitated to verbal manipulations of empty vessels.

But here we are in 2021 with a large chunk of male young Igbo resorting to slanging match and exchange of abuses like women across their husbands' obi instead of formidable elders' led village square strategy.

So sad for the land of the Rising Sun.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Chibuike21: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's not fair.
The SW have eminent people like Professor Osibanjo as leader here we have Asari. Not fair.
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Fahdiga(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Jesus Christ is fighting for Nigeria. All our enemies go scatter! Confusion scatter them all!

After deactivating your SILVANORGOLD account due to enough bashing you still don't want to have sense. expect to deactivate this one soon
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Banmeallday: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Criminals backing criminals!

In OHAMADIKE WE BELIEVE
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by NwaNimo1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Homeboiy: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
He’s pained
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by Anigreat: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

shocked

You mean Nigeria the country of the terrorists, by the terrorist and for the bandits or another Nigeria?
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by after4: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Birds of a feather
Re: Biafra: Uwazuruike, MASSOB Back Asari-Dokubo by ablejesus26(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Banmeallday:
Criminals backing criminals!

In OHAMADIKE WE BELIEVE

If your ohamadike is not a criminal too we won't be having a mefor fraction and the UK branch would still be intact

ordinary account for how our money was spent

a leader whose hands are clean will be the first to call for his own accountability

all of them are the same biko

(1) (Reply)

Pa Olawuwo, PDP Chieftain Arrested Over Dr Aborode Murder In Igangan / NADDC Commissions 1st Solar Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station (PICS) / 1914-2015: How Nigeria Actually Ended Six Years Ago, By Biodun Busari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.