Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday (51787 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by heendrix(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
The zzor dragging no be here
Nonsensical
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
as you dey Bleep am make u ready money for std treatments. Even 2 condoms at once can save u from contacting bacteria infections na brothel that lady dey work o

yikes....I no bleep again.... probably make she come suck my cock to my satisfaction...
zzor pm me let's strike a deal gringrin
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by heendrix(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
as you dey Bleep am make u ready money for std treatments. Even 2 condoms at once can save u from contacting bacteria infections na brothel that lady dey work o

Regular customer sir.....i pass by saying Hello o
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by tamunobello: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Omo baba olowo
Made4naijaoeo:
Davido spoils his Cousin with money as she celebrates her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e73M5r7cUo

Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by lugo99(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2021
wizkid is a goat
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Ruudy: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Go and win Grammy abeg else nothing you will ever do that will be interesting to me,if I'm your girlfriend I will break up with you for disgracing me before Burna boy and escape dwarf WizKid
the way attention the give u multiple organism eeh
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by GABRIEL6036: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Go and win Grammy abeg else nothing you will ever do that will be interesting to me,if I'm your girlfriend I will break up with you for disgracing me before Burna boy and escape dwarf WizKid
That's not good words to fellow human being like you now...
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Shey o ya weyrey ni na sad?

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Just because he sprayed 50 50 naira one hundred times person no go hear word again
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
you can’t even be his house help not to talk of being his girlfriend. You go tey for Shiloh with white fasting and prayers
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Skmoda360:

Shey o ya weyrey ni na sad?
o ya o, gidi gan ni
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Agbebakun22: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

Wetin dis one dey even yarn sef like say David sabi dis one and besides how Davido take tall pass wizkid abi u blind ni, almost same height or wizkid even get height pass am sef

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by gg4real: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bad boy grin

Zzor:
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Sirmuel1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

It's not always like dat wen u are rich.

As my brother get I no get we no de close again

Hmmmmm na wa!
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by adekS1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
See naija mentality sha...

Davido time will also come,life na turn by turn
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yeye
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by zudozz: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
I know say iffa say vanity nau..they go burst my head grin
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by eskorelvis: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
anty attention na food! u senior Regina Daniel with good eight years she done marry o dey here dey fool your self.

llor, but how u sabi zzor age na
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Hmmmmm na wa!
Buh if u get ur brother get una must close even una children go close.
Y u think say Davio close to all en father brothers children. Adeleke family
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Sheyilola(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sherapp
Sandydayziz:

undecided
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by vioment: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmm. Davido your cousin make sense o.
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Lordapson23(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2021
maxell:

Davido - invest your money and save for a rainy day.

Yimu.. his father’s net worth is estimated to be $700million and he’s also very well financially secured on his own... Tell me which kain RAIN wan threaten dem these ones.. Omo make God just answer our prayers as well..
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by akeeng: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sandydayziz:

undecided
just checked your ig. See small girl of three years ago don grow o. Chai! This life
Re: Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday by Sirmuel1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Buh if u get ur brother get una must close even una children go close.
Y u think say Davio close to all en father brothers children. Adeleke family

Na true sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial / Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.