Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) (54404 Views)

Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / How Police Arrest Phone Thieves Vs How They Arrest Politicians(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by 9jayes: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okay o

1 Like

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by merits(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonsense things.
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by brandmix: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by tutudesz: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Oga was only recuperating for another term round cheesy
Recuperating grin
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Calcium33:
none was prosecuted

At all. This is nigeria. Infact, they are all still in office even d federal commissioner appointed by buhari
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's not 6. It's all 12.
Apart from dirty politics that Nigerian politicians do they also do dirty things with girls young enough to be their daughter.
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Coldie(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
You forget to add ikedi ohakim
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
leave them o...
na knack dem knack
dem no kill person

1 Like

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ziggggyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Bmaster(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Biyonce:
I've been with one of them, boring Bleep but he paid good cash.

Who am i to say no wink
location if you don't mind***
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
tutudesz:
Willy Amadi own was very funny O! My guy just dey play sweet music, while the two girls were enjoying themselves together grin grin
No. It was a guy and a girl. Watch the video well
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by africandollar: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Uprightness100:
Sexual Immorality has Diluted , caged and Destroyed the Destinies of Men and women since the days of Samson the Great.

So many Glorious Destinies have be watered down and turned to a laughing stock because of this evil.

So many young men and ladies are living and walking because their destinies have been destroyed on the bed of Sexual Immorality!

If you are reading this, and you are set to engage in it with that boy, girl, man or woman, STOP! See this Admonishment as a life saver. RISE UP and tell Him or her that you need to do something! RUN for your life..

Flee From any appearances of Evil

They dunno bro, tell them again this time with a MEGA mic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by etrange: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:
Fear men
Haha.... I was going to say this simply cause I know what this thread would have been like if it was about women. Funny how people aren't interested in gender now.

1 Like

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by tutudesz: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

No. It was a guy and a girl. Watch the video well
Two girls and Willy
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by PoliteActivist: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Islie:

She said, Abudu-Balogun, who was a member of the House of Representatives, connived with her uncle and a teacher on December 31, 2020 to lure her to the commissioner’s residence at Ita Otu, Ogun Waterside LG, on the pretence that he would assist her secure a job as a computer operator.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/six-top-sex-scandals-involving-nigerian-politicians

See the name of the town @bolded. Wonder what it means in Igbo grin
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Kudejo: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Walahi Nigerians no get shame, na why we just dey go abroad to Disgrace the Country. Everyday you will always hear something that a Nigerian drug dealer was arrested in India or a fraudster of Nigerian descent was sentenced to death Singapore.

Is it until they take cane and start flogging you people ?
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Cynocefaal: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
tutudesz:
Willy Amadi own was very funny O! My guy just dey play sweet music, while the two girls were enjoying themselves together grin grin

Lol grin he was getting his dìck sucked by a third girl
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Mandela27: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blokos no get sense!
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by highbee02: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
The funny thing is that these guys are still holding public offices undecided

Honestly Nigeria is a lawless state angry the country hardly purnish bad behaviour

If that nasarawa senator get shame he's supoose to resign at least angry

With the kind beating way he chop for that video shame suppose just make am resign

Are u kidding me? is this one of the senators of Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by nedekid: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Biyonce:

Who am i to say no wink
Who is Evans?
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by nyiamfrank: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Farming Cowyode
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Mairice125: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Once men are able to overcome lust ......the sky is the starting point.I wasted 150 thousand chasing sex ,after killing off the lustful desire , reality hit me do very hard I almost commited suicide
Uprightness100:
Sexual Immorality has Diluted , caged and Destroyed the Destinies of Men and women since the days of Samson the Great.

So many Glorious Destinies have be watered down and turned to a laughing stock because of this evil.

So many young men and ladies are living and walking because their destinies have been destroyed on the bed of Sexual Immorality!

If you are reading this, and you are set to engage in it with that boy, girl, man or woman, STOP! See this Admonishment as a life saver. RISE UP and tell Him or her that you need to do something! RUN for your life..

Flee From any appearances of Evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Franckelv230: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Omihanifa:
The funny thing is that these guys are still holding public offices undecided

Honestly Nigeria is a lawless state angry the country hardly purnish bad behaviour

If that nasarawa senator get shame he's supoose to resign at least angry

With the kind beating way he chop for that video shame suppose just make am resign

Iro o.

Na senacow, hmm sorry I mean senator be that?
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by eleko1: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2021
sad
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by Jaqenhghar: 12:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Its easy to point fingers forgetting that as a people are, so are their leaders.
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by na2016: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2021
The OP and the moderator that moved this smear campaign to the front page are both mad!!!. How do you mention the uncommon transformer here without any evidence like others? Doesn't that suggest to any right-thinking person that this was a false allegation
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by tutudesz: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Lol grin he was getting his dìck sucked by a third girl
Third girl shocked Oboy shocked

Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by cutieme(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Biyonce:

Who am i to say no wink
Ain't you ashamed of yourself like this, because of money?
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by juman(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Why chasing other mans wife.
Whereas there are uncountable number of more beautiful single ladies.
Re: Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) by mofedamijo(m): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ma the former yobe gobernor shock me pass. I remember when he asked his sharia wolves to stone a girl reported to have been caught in the Web of adultery during his tenure. It took the intervention of the international communities become she could be rescued.

Same idiot was caught in the midst of 3 harlots in the hotel. He didn't know that one of them was filming him severely. These same people would tell you beer consumption is evil but when you get to their closet, you'd know their middle name is brewery

lol......they are pure hypocrites. I schooled in the Northern part of Nigeria years ago. Trust me, those guys are worse than Southerners when it comes to immoralities, yet they act holier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.