Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Happy Birthday SMS Quotes & Wishes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday SMS Quotes & Wishes (198 Views)

Heart Touching SMS Quotes & Wishes / List 5 Quotes That Inspire You / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday SMS Quotes & Wishes by jhon321: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
To.

Wish u many many Happy returns of day, have a
every enjoy full moment in ur life, have delightful every second of every minutes, enjoy a day with
happiness best luck for ur brightness future.

best wishes for ur enjoyable birthday.....

https://smsjokesforyou.net/happy-birthday-sms/

It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying. So for you,
the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say in Birthday Wishes:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday
Re: Happy Birthday SMS Quotes & Wishes by brandarray: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Good sharing sad cool shocked shocked

The website Bluebird Wishes was created with a purpose to provide a great variety of messages, wishes and quoted on the most relevant topics – happy birthday quotes, love, wedding and much more! This site also contains lots of beautiful birthday cards as well as inspiring images with motivational words to encourage you.

All messages, quotes and images are free for private use, so feel free to share it with your friends, family, dear ones. Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

This Current Madness In Town And Our Government Negligence / Nepotism/ Quota? Read The Statement By CCT Spokesman Everyone Is Talking About / Microsoft To Hire 50,000 People Via Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.