Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return (428 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- Whoever Did This Can Arrange Nigeria’s Economy – Do You Agree / Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? / My Landlord Just Did This Sign Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return by Ogamysamo: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
if i jokinly burst into a police station and jokinly slap the D.P.O and they jokinly ask me why i jokingly did that. then i jokingly said it is because he jokingly lock me up for a whole week because i jokingly went to his house to jokingly look for my nokia charge that was missing three years back.

they are now jokingly looking at each other one after the other, what should i expect??
are we still joking?

remember!
police is our friend. that's what they usually said
Re: I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
They'll jokingly kill you, they'll jokingly dump your body in a river

1 Like

Re: I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return by Dacaller: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
They will jokingly lock you up and jokingly sentence you to death

1 Like

Re: I Jokinly Did This, What Should I Expect In Return by Ogamysamo: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dacaller:
They will jokingly lock you up and jokingly sentence you to death
CHAI!
joke to this level??

(1) (Reply)

This Is Naija For U / Laugh Out Loud / Two Police Officers Caught On Tape Exchanging Blows Over Bribe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.