Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge (307 Views)

Like New Lenovo Ideapad 3 10th Gen, 8 Hours Battery, Windows 11 *100k Only *sold / I Need A Laptop That Can Play PES Not More Than 50k / I Need Mini Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge by fineboynl(m): 1:30am On Mar 19, 2021
mini laptop use to have the best battery life until ssd became popular on bigger laptop. I need something that can last 6-8 hours battery life
Re: I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge by FluxEmpire(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2021
fineboynl:
mini laptop use to have the best battery life until ssd became popular on bigger laptop. I need something that can last 6-8 hours battery life
ASUS VIVOBOOK 14 (2018 MODEL)
- Intel Celeron N3060 (not to be confused with the 1998 celeron or older celeron processors)
- Dual cores
- 14 inches
- 32gb eMMC + 128gb memory
- 4gb ddr3 RAM
- 1.6ghz to turbo boost at 2.48ghz speed
- Webcam
- HDMI
- Ultra Slim
- Windows 10
- 7hrs battery life

Price: 80k
Re: I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge by fineboynl(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
FluxEmpire:
ASUS VIVOBOOK 14 (2018 MODEL)
- Intel Celeron N3060 (not to be confused with the 1998 celeron or older celeron processors)
- Dual cores
- 14 inches
- 32gb eMMC + 128gb memory
- 4gb ddr3 RAM
- 1.6ghz to turbo boost at 2.48ghz speed
- Webcam
- HDMI
- Ultra Slim
- Windows 10
- 7hrs battery life

Price: 80k
oga seleron is dual core. and you have a price tag of 80k mad asus for that matter
Re: I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge by FluxEmpire(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
fineboynl:
oga seleron is dual core. and you have a price tag of 80k mad asus for that matter
Sir, if you know nothing about laptops, shipping and selling, it's best not to slag any post you just see. People like you won't understand all it takes to get these laptops down here but just castigate every price you see like you're the manufacturer...

If my price was high enough, I'm sure you'd be glad to get the same laptop on Amazon for a lower price of 160k as shown in the screenshot below...

You can probably ask Amazon why they're selling a Celeron for that price and Asus for that matter too.

1 Share

Re: I Need Mini Laptop That Can Last 6-8 Hours In Single Charge by FluxEmpire(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
fineboynl:
And yes, this 2015 Celeron has a dual core processor (2 logical processors)... If this was AMD A10 or A12, you'd still slag it like it's the same old AMD... Ask rather than, act like you know what you don't know or know what the laptop market is today. I take it from here that you're not buying...

I'm more than happy to have at least taught you some things you shouldn't be mouthing off if you're not sure. We move onto the buyer who would get this and know its worth. Do have a great day, Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Open Box Corei7 Brand Name : HP Model : Omen X HDD For Sale / UK Used HP Eliteboook 8540p ( 6/750gb | Intel Corei5 | Nvidia Graphics) / Samsung Sens R540

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.