Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Day Of Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Of Salvation (98 Views)

The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Of Salvation by goodshepherd123(m): 4:39am On Mar 19, 2021
Date : 19-03-2021.

*Theme : The day of salvation*

*Text : Luke 19 vs 1-10*

Memorise :
" For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" Titus 2 vs 11

Salvation is the free gift of God to humanity.
It is one of the greatest miracle that can happen to an individual.

Salvation is what grant us access to eternal life. It is also a transformation from humanity to divinity.

In our bible reading for today, the grace of God that brings salvation appeared to Zacheus a tax collector and a sinner.

And he received this grace, joyfully and neither did he frustrate it.

Luke 19:8 : And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

Are you like Zacchaeus? Are you not frustrating the salvation you have received?

One of the ways we frustrate salvation is when we don't restitute our ways.

Restitution is vital after Salvation so as to have a clear conscience with God and with fellow men.

_Acts 24:16 : And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men_.

*Assignment* :
1) Stop frustrating your salvation today.

*Prayer point*:
1). Father don't allow me to frustrate my own salvation in Jesus name.

© Capsule of liberty.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Friday 19th March 2021 / From Darkness To Light / Signs Of Inner Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.