Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

It Is Possible To Learn All The Intricacies of IELTS In 2 Days- See Proof - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Possible To Learn All The Intricacies of IELTS In 2 Days- See Proof (138 Views)

Dr Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi Asks Canadian University To Stop IELTS In Nigeria / 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days / Writing IELTS In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Possible To Learn All The Intricacies of IELTS In 2 Days- See Proof by opeldexter(m): 4:43am On Mar 19, 2021
After the post https://www.nairaland.com/5995881/2-weeks-ielts-journey-tips that I shared on Nairaland, a lot of people reached out to me so I started coaching IELTS candidates virtually since June 2020 with a huge success rate but last month, I decided to try physical training for the first time targeted to help very busy professionals. I thought hard about my teaching style and the content I needed to deliver then concluded that I will be able to teach anyone to master the important tips and tricks of IELTS in 2 days and get them ready to take their IELTS in 30-days or less.

It sounded like a bluff but I knew I could do it bringing on my expertise and experience as a coach. To be sure, I offered a money-back guarantee that if on Day 1, the candidate is not already impressed and confident, they should ask for a refund. The feedback I got from the 6 persons who attended the Abuja class was positive and confirmed that my strategies work.

Why did I create this 2 day IELTS intensive class you may wonder when others were doing 6 weeks classes and all?

You see, there are a set of people who have been procrastinating taking the IELTS test because they are very busy and have been struggling to create time to study. Lockdown came and they thought they will have some free time, 'Na lie'. They even got busier with more workload and family distractions. Some considered enrolling for tutorials but all the many weeks of classroom teaching will never fit their hectic schedule. Some even paid for these tutorials, but you could not show up nor maximize them.

As much as relocation or oversea study is one of your goals this year, you can not move forward because you are struggling with TIME.
I know the feeling because I have had professionals who paid me 30,000 for a full one-on-one virtual coaching, but yet, they were so busy they did not submit one single writing task for review or complete one single mock test. If you are not working in a very busy workplace with a lot of responsibilities and expectations, you will not understand but this is some people's reality. Coming up with this class was my response to solve this problem for them by spending only one weekend (Saturday and Sunday) when they are not at work to demystify IELTS and show them all the tips, tricks.

This feedback just shows that it is possible to go from 0% IELTS confidence to 100% IELTS confidence in 2 days. Abeokuta and Abuja was a huge success and in a few days, it will be Lagos Island (Mar 21-22) and Lagos Mainland (Mar 27 - 28), followed by Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Abeokuta in another cycle.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Important Information For All 2021 JAMB Candidates / Political Science And Public Administration Project Topics And Materials Nigeria / JAMB Brochure - Faculty Of Arts - Available Courses - UTME Subjects Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.