Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free (747 Views)

Phone Having Issues Someone Please Help Me Out / Which Phone Problem Is This? / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mrtender: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Which problem do you need solution to in your phone? Name it and I will tell you the solution. But if it is hardware issue then I can only make suggestions because I can't get to your location.
Visit paysub.com.ng to get cheap data and browse the Internet with speed and confident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by kmaster007: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2021
my 32gb inbuilt memory is full and lot of app need to be updated...
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mrtender: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
kmaster007:
my 32gb inbuilt memory is full and lot of app need to be updated...
There are many solution to that:

1. Insert an external memory card
2. Delete some large movie you have watched
3. Uninstall large files application that you don't use often and restart your phone
4. Always use the lite version of social media e.g Facebook lite, twitter lite etc instead of the main social media app.

1 Like

Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by kmaster007: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2021
mrtender:

There are many solution to that:

1. Insert an external memory card
2. Delete some large movie you have watched
3. Uninstall large files application that you don't use often and restart your phone
4. Always use the lite version of social media e.g Facebook lite, twitter lite etc instead of the main social media app.
what the meaning of clear cache
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by chakaz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
My infinix hot4 always showing screen overlay detected. And it will not show anything again unlil I press power button and volume down. I want to know if there's a way to deactivate that screen overlay sensor.
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
can SIM card slot be repair if yes how much
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mrtender: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
can SIM card slot be repair if yes how much
It can be repaired but the price depends on the technician you give. But I will like to know the phone's brand.
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
mrtender:

It can be repaired but the price depends on the technician you give. But I will like to know the phone's brand.
Huawei g7
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
mrtender:

1 side is working, is only the side that is being shared with sd card that is not working
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mrtender: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
chakaz:
My infinix hot4 always showing screen overlay detected. And it will not show anything again unlil I press power button and volume down. I want to know if there's a way to deactivate that screen overlay sensor.

The fastest method:
Firstly you need to scroll down and click on settings icon on the top of the screen then:
Open Settings
Go to Applications click on the last applications you install before it start displaying the error and uninstall them.

Second method
Firstly you need to scroll down and click on settings icon on the top of the screen then:
Open Settings
Go to Applications
Click on 3 dots(option icon) on top-right corner
Select “Apps that can appear on top”
Let it load all apps
Then again click on 3 dots(option icon) on top right corner and than select show system apps.
Then you will get a list of all apps that can appear on top
Now disable all apps
Now enable all apps back

These should solve the problem
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by jiday4(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
I cant add file or delete from my memory card and any new card inserted into my phone get corrupted i.e immediately I download a file after awhile it got deleted or phone will be saying I should format the card . Have done factory reset more than enough time. Is there any solution to this ?
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mrtender: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
jiday4:
I cant add file or delete from my memory card and any new card inserted into my phone get corrupted i.e immediately I download a file after awhile it got deleted or phone will be saying I should format the card . Have done factory reset more than enough time. Is there any solution to this ?
Go to a technician and tell him to flash the phone it is just 1k above
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Adesvelte: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
I can’t upload status on my iPhone 7+ 32G
Nothing is wrong with the phone and there’s space
Network is good too
What do you think is wrong
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by jiday4(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
mrtender:

Go to a technician and tell him to flash the phone it is just 1k above

Ok boss thanks
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mrtender: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
jiday4:

Go to a technician and tell him to flash your phone with Aladdin or dragon.
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Theanyanwu: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
chakaz:
remove the screen guard
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Theanyanwu: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
How can I want my device to sound louder.?
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by chakaz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
mrtender:

The fastest method:
Open Settings
Go to Applications click on the last applications you install before it start displaying the error and uninstall them.

Second method
Open Settings
Go to Applications
Click on 3 dots(option icon) on top-right corner
Select “Apps that can appear on top”
Let it load all apps
Then again click on 3 dots(option icon) on top right corner and than select show system apps.
Then you will get a list of all apps that can appear on top
Now disable all apps
Now enable all apps back

These should solve the problem

Thanks for your solution. I ve just done that. Let me watch and see if it will solve the problem
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by chakaz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Theanyanwu:
remove the screen guard
there is no screen guard on the phone. Thanks for your input.
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by jiday4(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
mrtender:

Go to a technician and tell him to flash your phone with Aladdin or dragon.

The phone is redmi 7, will any of those aforementioned work on it and also do you any particular person you can direct me to at Ikeja computer village .
Thanks sir
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
mrtender:
Which problem do you need solution to in your phone? Name it and I will tell you the solution. But if it is hardware issue then I can only make suggestions because I can't get to your location.
Visit paysub.com.ng to get cheap data and browse the Internet with speed and confident

Someone bought Infinix hot 10 in a company. And he's left with #4,200 to pay de company, which he as not paid. So the company blocked the phone from browsing, but he can make and receive calls and text but can't browse and he has data. Please how can I make it work without the company unblocking it??

1 Like

Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by mummyson26(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Someone bought Infinix hot 10 in a company. And he's left with #4,200 to pay de company, which he as not paid. So the company blocked the phone from browsing, but he can make and receive calls and text but can't browse and he has data. Please how can I make it work without the company unblocking it??
U fit sell Nigeria if u have d opportunity

1 Like

Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by frank417: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Samsung A30 is saying "not registered on network" anytime I try to make a call. And I can't browse. I have tried different someone the phone but same thing.
I have even factory formatted it and updated to the latest software, yet nothing
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by koskilala: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2021
nice thing op is doing here, my suggestion sha is when the issue gets out of hand, just visit carlcare and get your phone fixed
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by topsyboy: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
I conduct hard reset on BLU phone only for the phone to dey ask me Google previous acct I don try bypass tired abeg which way to go
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by Perceptor(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Apps on my phone suddenly stops opening one after the other saying "... keeps stopping". Phone is Redmi Note8 and the memory is not full
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by winnersilver22: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2021
if my phone re on or reboot , it take close to to 15mins to update before showing home page........the time is too much, what should I do
Re: Which Problem Is Your Phone Having? Let's Me Solve It For Free by kriss27(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is it advisable to iPhone 8plus with a cracked screen and fix it? They said everything else works perfectly

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Ps3 Forsale / Super Clean Samsung S9 Plus Duos For Sell / Recommend An Original Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.