Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,640 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Same Is True Of The Courts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Same Is True Of The Courts (123 Views)

Super Eagles Show The True Of Nigerians To The World In AFCON Match Vs Egypt. / Enaira Is No Different From Paypal. True Of False? / Is This True Of Our Police Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Same Is True Of The Courts by Weismart: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2021
The same is true of the courts, which receive new materials also producing more realistic results. The color and material response is more normal in the next-gen version of the game. But the key draw for me is that the crowd, which delivers a huge increase over the older consoles.

The amount of detail within every member of the crowd is unexpectedly impressive. They all proceed independently and are far more comprehensive, to the point where even individual palms are rendered. Yes, if you look too closely, you can spot dead eyes straightened, clipping problems, and more but, honestly, it works really well throughout gameplay and replays.

NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Update

Then there are the reflections about the court itself and this is an area where tried and tested technology wins the day. According to what I am seeing, I believe the game utilizes planar reflections instead of ray-traced or SSR reflections. Planar reflections are still useful when applied to one plane like the court but they are not as elastic in a more complex game world.

If you want to know more about 2K21, you can visit https://www.ez2kmt.com/Nba-2k21-Mt.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Watch This Let's Be Careful Everybody / IHEDIOHA @56: Prince Victor Showers Encomium On Ex Governor / Please I Need A Job ASAP Someone Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.