Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab (17163 Views)

Anambra To Host South East Democracy Youth Roundtable Including Guber Aspirants / 100 Nigeria Youth Leaders Hold Talks At Democracy Youth Round Table / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

Useless youths,una never call for justice for victims of fulani Herdsmen, na for one confused slayqueen una dey fight for..

clowns..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Asgard13:
Fani-Kayode is a Yoruba man.... a typical Yoruba man...

..... is. A DNA thing..

Precious fell for the Yoruba demon in him .... not knowing he’s the son of the fallen.

By the time she saw the Lucifer in him.. it was late

Lesson to all ladies and their Yoruba demons..
never forget... all Demons have a father.

Bro so in your life you can never stay out of tribal abuse and name callings? But why are you these stupid? So Rotimi Akeredolu who has be living with Igbo woman for more than 30 years is not a Yoruba man

Why are you just naturally dumb this way. I know so many Yoruba that martied igbo for years and are still together till date.

You are so shameless supporting a married woman sleeping with another man in her matrimonial home and she never denied it. Pls in Igbo land is that not a taboo and a big shame? Did you forget FFK paid her dowries, so for a woman that her dowries was paid sleeping with one Mr Akpan is the best way to pay her husband back biko tell me

Yea Yoruba are fallen angel or falling demon at least they have origin and definition either fallen or whatever pls can you in a nutshell tell me where did we Igbo came from, grew on the ground from, fallen from

We claimed Uganda later Jews very silly and absurd statement. I remreber dung head like you said igbo are descendant of one mentally deranged Jacob son who when the Isrealite are returning from Egypt in bibilical era got mad and did not go back to Isreal but walked all the way through so many nations down to SE Nigeria and bible failed to record such bah And the isrealire noticed one of Jacob son ran mad and strayed away and they never look for him bah

Pls from Genesis to revelation show me where Awka, Onitsha, Orlu etc was mentioned the way Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Egypt were mentioned in the bible Bro pls don't upset me. I just naturally hate people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Reex12(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2021
we still dey here? abeg next news jare
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Karemarealty288(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Misguided Youths ....

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Kingzjayzee: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2021
serves him right
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Gobdddd(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2021
All these inter tribal marriages.....hmmmmm

E get eye weh I dey look am. Not to discourage others oo.

But it's always difficult to cope up wit.
Even 35years down the line
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by lexy2014: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2021
TheRareGem1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/participants-blast-fani-kayode-over-treatment-ex-wife-he-speaks-democracy-youth

Inasmuch as spousal molestation/ abuse should be condemned and not tolerated, it's also important to be careful so as not tagged anyone a wife beater without first getting d truth. This was how a lady decided to quickly take sides on a mere allegation of rape& ended up making a fool of herself.

https://www.independent.ng/justin-ugonna-vindicated-of-alleged-rape-says-johnson/
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by lastempero: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2021
I only blame the chikwendu of a girl for chasing clout by marrying a man that can father her. Our girls are so money conscious that they mess up their life in d long run. How can you trade your life for a piece of cake.
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by pepperdemzombie: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2021
E remain Justiceforchioma, useless gold digging prostitutes. The idiot is starving already. Some demented fools asking for justice for a light skinned person with no aftermath scar of physical assault?
Did this same one not post after sex pictures by after 12 midnight to show these same fools how peaceful their home was?
No justice when he was sponsoring your parent's medical bills and burials, shameless gold digging prostitutes!
Olosho People's Party[OPP] members are here to defend their member.
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2021
So that's how she does it in the other room. Precious trying to hold his kondo from that photo but behave herself in front of camera shocked
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by tutudesz: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Mr Femi Arrogance Kayode
Fani shameless kayode grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by penplus: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Never marry for money
if you must marry...
marry for love
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Jman06(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Nonsense!

What's my business with a long throated slay queen who left all the young men in her circle and decided to marry for money

Only jobless people will be attacking Fani Kayode (who might even be the real victim).

#JusticeForFaniKayode
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Asgard13: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2021
jrusky:

Bro so in your life you can never stay out of tribal abuse and name callings? But why are you these stupid? So Rotimi Akeredolu who has be living with Igbo woman for more than 30 years is not a Yoruba man

Why are you just naturally dumb this way. I know so many Yoruba that martied igbo for years and are still together till date.

You are so shameless supporting a married woman sleeping with another man in her matrimonial home and she never denied it. Pls in Igbo land is that not a taboo and a big shame? Did you forget FFK paid her dowries, so for a woman that her dowries was paid sleeping with one Mr Akpan is the best way to pay her husband back biko tell me

Yea Yoruba are fallen angel or falling demon at least they have origin and definition either fallen or whatever pls can you in a nutshell tell me where did we Igbo came from, grew on the ground from, fallen from

We claimed Uganda later Jews very silly and absurd statement. I remreber dung head like you said igbo are descendant of one mentally deranged Jacob son who when the Isrealite are returning from Egypt in bibilical era got mad and did not go back to Isreal but walked all the way through so many nations down to SE Nigeria and bible failed to record such bah And the isrealire noticed one of Jacob son ran mad and strayed away and they never look for him bah

Pls from Genesis to revelation show me where Awka, Onitsha, Orlu etc was mentioned the way Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Egypt were mentioned in the bible Bro pls don't upset me. I just naturally hate people like you.

Gibberish from a typical Yoruba human

I don’t do Yoruba
NEXT!
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by pepperdemzombie: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Asgard13:
Fani-Kayode is a Yoruba man.... a typical Yoruba man...

..... is. A DNA thing..

Precious fell for the Yoruba demon in him .... not knowing he’s the son of the fallen.

By the time she saw the Lucifer in him.. it was late

Lesson to all ladies and their Yoruba demons..
never forget... all Demons have a father.
Precious na typical what? Everybody know why una men no dey marry them. People wen dey fvck cousins under another men roof without shame. After 4 posing nude and working at hotels without shame.
"Na only Igbo women Sabi keep men, if you doubt, ask FFK and Davido"

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by AsawanaDgreat: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2021
FFK is expired agboo
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by ITbomb(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Jostoman:
So out of all the problem we are battling with in this country it is FFK marital affair that you people now Carry for head like gala.
FFK is a major supplier and importer of fuel
If we can solve his marital problems, he will have more time for his fuel business and we will be buying fuel at N40 per litre.
Shey u grab?
#WeMove
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Jman06(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2021
#JusticeForFaniKayode
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by pepperdemzombie: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Asgard13:

Gibberish from a typical Yoruba human

I don’t do Yoruba
NEXT!
That's Uzodinma's 3rd marriage and another SE Governor is alleged to be married to his wife's daughter. Ojukwu married 3 times, Zik married several times, died at 78, his last born was 2 years old.
So, what happened to their previous marriages?
A light skinned person with no scar to show, talking about physical assault?
Person wen Dem dey beat blue black go see chance carry phone?
She only created a scene to cover her adultery.

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by pepperdemzombie: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Inasmuch as spousal molestation/ abuse should be condemned and not tolerated, it's also important to be careful so as not tagged anyone a wife beater without first getting d truth. This was how a lady decided to quickly take sides on a mere allegation of rape& ended up making a fool of herself.

https://www.independent.ng/justin-ugonna-vindicated-of-alleged-rape-says-johnson/

Don't mind the sponsored online nuisance, where are the screenshots? They are paid NLs. A light skinned person with no scars to show is talking about domestic violence?
Na now dem know FFK shortcomings? Na Davido next.
The 2 of them use to be rheir gods.
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Zetty177x: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Yes ohh......If he were in the Western World ehh!

[img]https://media1./images/8711b11f9812a0b9f3f63a8fd83a7eaf/tenor.gif?itemid=10283782[/img]

#JusticeForPrecious.

Your meme is not innocent either

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
This FFk problem too plenty self..old man wey like women too much..nawa oh

The guy is a first class agbaya! undecided
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by charlesucheh(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
You come here and braggadociously show YA SELF.
Later you will go yo another press conference and start having SHORT FUSE...
sycophant.....
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
In two weeks time, everyone will forget and return to their worthless lives. This is the flavour of the day. The bored are chasing the story while the employed are struggling for their daily bread.
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by lovchalice(f): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmmmm
I said it
God will always vindicate the innocent
#justiceforprecious
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by Obalowe(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Women sha... N3.5million monthly for the children, where did she expect FFK to get such from?
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by SirBunky85(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
TheRareGem1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/participants-blast-fani-kayode-over-treatment-ex-wife-he-speaks-democracy-youth
i it's been long I heard ffk condemning the APC and the Fulani herdsmen, I hope all is well with him?
Re: Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab by idahme(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Obalowe:
Women sha... N3.5million monthly for the children, where did she expect FFK to get such from?

Even the current ministers don't earn that much legitimately . She should rephrase it to be money to fund her lifestyle, that's outrageous but trust our judges to do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acting PDP National Chairman Irrelevant, Says Wike / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt / BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.