Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother (572 Views)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother by Gift52(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Industrious blind Ghanaian woman touches hearts as she's filmed frying garri to assist her sick mum.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efbPskj-fiU

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Her video has gotten the attention of Dele Momodu who has promised to help her.

Re: Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother by Saao(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Oh my God, what a nation. I felt this in my bone. I wish I can help her

1 Like

Re: Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother by Nuelito: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Couldn't hold back tears as I watched the video.

May God guide and provide for them

1 Like

Re: Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother by Asgard13: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2021
How do “ we” get to her ?

Apc Nigeria is the most difficult place to live on earth presently

If dem no fit kill you.. dem go chase you go idp .. if that one no work .. dem go seize your farm••
Kidnapp your kids ... starve you join..

Apc no just want make Nigerians get joy.

Apc is evil. Walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother by Fahdiga(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2021
All this happening under Buhari. Tufiakwa
Re: Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother by Racoon(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2021
This is really the slay girl with good appreciation of the dignity of labour and the ability in every physical challenge.God has blessed you already girl. He has sent you help.What a touchy one.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Live At Williams Uchemba's Wedding To Perform My Gele Magic On His Wife! / Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.